BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Not sure if I should laugh or cry???

2670 28
I am ashamed to report that I spotted this poser in the grocery store parking lot.. in my beloved city of Miami, FL.
Yeah, I get it... we can't run an election properly, we have some messed up "stand your ground" related gun laws (let's not go there...), we have zombies, sink holes and the fiascos called the Miami dolphins and Florida Marlins.
I can handle all of that. But this... even a hardened Miamian who has seen "a lot of things" wasn't ready for this...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,578 Posts
I think it looks cool. It'd be massively improved if he'd taken the stupid german flag decals off his fender and the M badge that doesn't belong. But I think he has a pretty tight 3-series.

· Registered
381 Posts
Wait, in the profile pics, do the wheels show curb rash around the entire circumference of the lip?

You should have opened up the gas filler, stuffed a rag down there, lit it and walked to a safe viewing distance.

-PRK

· Registered
241 Posts
Learn to flip your pics.

· Registered
1,578 Posts
I'd park urs next to him and WAIT until he comes back. But i'm an *** like that. I do it ALL the time in my Evolution when I see Lancers w/ Evo wings.
Haha I had a 5 series with a fake m5 badge flying on the highway, when I was coming home from work. I saw him coming, let him pass in the left lane, dropped 2 gears, overtook him and merged into his lane in front of him. And then just cruised at your usual 5 over. Every time he wanted to pass, I'd drop a few and speed up to let him know "nuh huh"

I wonder what that guy thought.

· Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST5
7,388 Posts

· Registered
635 Posts
Haha I had a 5 series with a fake m5 badge flying on the highway, when I was coming home from work. I saw him coming, let him pass in the left lane, dropped 2 gears, overtook him and merged into his lane in front of him. And then just cruised at your usual 5 over. Every time he wanted to pass, I'd drop a few and speed up to let him know "nuh huh"

I wonder what that guy thought.
He probably thought you were an *******....

· Registered
13,498 Posts
Is that a wrap on the car?

· Registered
635 Posts
Is that a wrap on the car?
Looks like either a wrap or a well done plastidip job. I'm leaning towards wrap as I can't see any spray marks and from what I've seen it's hard as hell to get plastidip to come out that even on large surfaces.

· Registered
51 Posts
Yeah.. I see posers all the time. I just got my M5 but I had a Shelby GT500 and I saw a ton of mustang GT's trying to pose. However, believe it of not when I was searching for my M5 I came across a 5 series that had M badges that a local dealer was selling.

· Registered
13,498 Posts
Yes... and a very poor one coming from someone who has a very nice wrap job.
Well mine was wrapped a few years ago but was not sure if that was a paint job or even plastidip.

· Registered
1,644 Posts
My neck is sore from looking at the pic's!!! Feels like I just went for a ride in Paul's monster, So I would say its a picture of a true M as I have the whip lash to prove it!! Lol

· Registered
13,498 Posts
My neck is sore from looking at the pic's!!! Feels like I just went for a ride in Paul's monster, So I would say its a picture of a true M as I have the whip lash to prove it!! Lol
Oh come on Curtis.....you get whiplash from putting on your shoes....old age is a bi*$% :hihi:

Reactions: 5.7 silver bullet

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Oh come on Curtis.....you get whiplash from putting on your shoes....old age is a bi*$% :hihi:
:Thumbdown:So true,,,, but at least I can still touch my feet!! Just can't come up to quick!! LOLhiha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.