BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here and from my nickname, you shoud know who i am.

Since my husband spends lots of his time posting and replying to threads here and its obvious that many are excited about his M5. But i wanted to show my displeasure of it! First of all, i have never driven that car except for afew times till i got the hang of the SMG which became acceptable and i managed to take it out a hand full of times. I did that because i liked the car which was quiet fast and had really good brakes. But that changed with what he did to it lately.

First of all, its seats are not comfortable and are fit for Abdulla but are too big for me! When i knew he was going to change the interior color i asked him to change it to pink but that didnt happen :mad: I asked to at least keep the stiching in pink and that didnt happen either!

Secondly, i am not happy with the height of the car and im afraid to scratch it when driving over humps.

thirdly, the bonnet has been changed which reduced the weight of the car thus making it faster. Once on a turn, i pressed the accelerator to see the tires spin and lose its back end which made me verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry scared :eek:

fourthly, the car really has becomes a guys car because it pulls alot of attention which doenst make it welcoming for me to drive. People look at it at the lights which leads me to move it forward.

Fifthly, it has become very loud to the point that i feel that a helicopter has flown over our house but infact it was mightly m5 that just started in the garage!

He likes to add stuff to his cars to the point that his cars have become famous. But i have to say that i wanted ice blue brakes for my car as soon as he saw his yellow brakes when they first arrived. I even asked Abdulla if pink brakes would look nice on my car, he laughed and said that only yellow and red was only available. I asked if they could come in ice blue at least ? :dunno:

So i am posting here because im not happy. Am i right ??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Reply from my Wife: Mrs. Cosmos.

I think you should get your own M5 and add pink stitching, pink fuzzy dice and some baby blue brakes.

You go girl!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why pink leather

Mrs. cosmos, i will tell you why pink leather. Last summer we visited the lamborghini factory and saw pink leather in the interior section or what you want to call it. It looked verrrrrrrrrrry nice and ever since i wanted pink leather lovelovelovelovelovelove

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Me think Mrs. Black M5 has better command of the English language and is much wittier...Mrs. Black M5 is welcome here any day :)

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
lol no its really her cuz i helped her open an account. But im quiet suprised with what she said because she has enjoyed the attention the car gets but maybe wanted to enter from a different angle and say she doesnt like driving it anymore.

Before she asks me to return it to stock or change it to pink leather... let me get out of here :sprint00:

p.s. she really wants pink brembo brakes for her car :eek:oohhh: Bill ?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i think its time for black m5 to buy mrs black m5 a m5 and do it up the way she likes it.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I love your attitude! My wife doesn't even want to get into the M5 with me driving!
She doesnt like speeding and do drive fast with her. Just maybe a lil juice in second and third and what would be it.

Talking about attention, once we drove accross the traffic light and to our right was an e39 M5. The driver opened his window and stuck his head out to see my car clearly (because he had tint on his front windshield). A few mins later we saw a really tall man, maybe 6 feet 5", lean to his right inorder to see the front inlets. The wifey loved it but maybe forgot those incidents. hmmm

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
i think its time for black m5 to buy mrs black m5 a m5 and do it up the way she likes it.
she just said she loves the idea!! oh no not a first pink e60 m5 :1zhelp:

·
4,353 Posts

I agree w/ MRS BLACK M5 on some of her points...especially the yellow and the new interior...I understand more power etc, but I am too big a fan on the E39/Stock interiors to change them too much...

as far as pink interior and that LP640[the only reason I'd ever get in an LP640 is if I could have it like that one in the link, w/ the versace patterns/seats/etc]...obviously when done right PINK would look excellent

...there's a MERCEDES CLK GTR that's GRAY W/ PINK interior

about the calipers...I'd have them done in PINK or LIGHT BLUE[...still trying to picture if a FLAT/PASTEL or a GLOSSY finish would be best]

P.S. Mrs. Black M5 if Abdulla's car isn't to your liking you should commission your own M5s...:thumbsup:

she just said she loves the idea!! oh no not a first pink e60 m5 :1zhelp:
actually it would be the second...some's actually sprayed the entire car in HOT/BUBBLE GUM PINK...and it actually didn't look half bad, probably helped counter some of the BANGLEIZATION

·
Registered
368 Posts
Brilliant, if my better half see's this, this could become the biggest thread this board has ever seen :eek:
Well played Mrs Black M5 I like your style, now whenever you get the urge to 'pop' onto the board for a few mins and realise that you have been on for 2-3 hours just remember all those times you prob took the hump with Abdulla when he was on.
Btw you dont want pink stuff on your car, have you seen Audrey's black M5?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
if she wants an m5 with pink leather and brakes let her have one. she has to like it not us if thats what makes her happy why not at least shes driveing an m5

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Ok, thats the last time my Wife is allowed to post.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts