BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after 2 months of waiting for my rims from iforged i received them only to find they weren't round. had them sent back to be replaced. anywayz, in the mean time i couldn't wait so i got another set of BBS RS-GT's in 20". they look good, but i still can't wait till i get my iforged back. i got my hamman competition front bumper on too, waiting for my hamann rear add-on and vorsteiner trunk lid then as far as aesthetics goes my car will be done. bad pics i know, iphone cam sucks but here enjoy....

so far:

hamann comp front bumper
bbs rs-gt 20" w/ p-zeroes
evosport headers
evosport pulleys
eisenmann meisterchaft w/cf tips
h&r springs

soon to come:

vorsteiner boot lid trunk dual sided cf
hamann rear add-on
supersprint connecting pipes
rpi scoops w/ bmc filter
evosport ecu stage 2
brembo bbk

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
how's the ride with h&r springS??

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whiteonred it's stiffer not by alot but noticeable. but overall i like it. thanks taipan, will post as soon as my car is fully done.

·
Registered
991 Posts
looks great, look forward to seeing the iforged wheels.... hey I like the iphone camera - its way better than any motorola camera phone i've ever had

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
im gonna go with H&R as well...love them on my M3...how much of a drop would you say you got?...it appears on one side photo that the rear wheel gap is still large?...or is it the angle of the pic?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
thanks everyone....i just can't seem to stop singing praises for my car. the more i drive it the more i realise there really isn't much out there that would make me change rides. i know all of you guys feel the same!

(too bad i have korean made fake eisenmann.)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sweet ride. Question what tire size are you useing for your 20's?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts