BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
^or to let people behind know that the driver does not know what everyone else is going to do before they actually do it.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I can count on one hand how many times ive driven with DSC ON. But I would never advertise to everyone that its off at all times. Seems like it would attract unwanted attention. The M5 badge does that enough at times.

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
I can count on one hand how many times ive driven with DSC ON. But I would never advertise to everyone that its off at all times. Seems like it would attract unwanted attention. The M5 badge does that enough at times.
I bet only a handful of people out there even have a clue as to what "DSC" is....... Most people are not car crazy like the vast majority of the group here.

My favorite plate on a track car "nolift":biggrinbounce:

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Saw this on Reddit this morning.

I bet only a handful of people out there even have a clue as to what "DSC" is....... Most people are not car crazy like the vast majority of the group here.

Regards,
Jerry
Very interesting how people read this. The plate does say "ESP OFF" not "DSC OFF". Audi's have Electronic Stability Program or something similarly named.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts

Regards,
Jerry
There are plenty of guidos in SoCal who know what it is, and would see it as a challenge of sorts. Dont want to instigate any of that type of behavior.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts