BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
I was going too fast to really pay attention to what roads we were on...so someone please recap the routes we took.

Thanx,
Brett

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Where is the rest of the video. I knwo Asif wasn't the onlu one filming. Brett, hellllllooooo, you there Brett. Stop drinking the inventory and posy that shyte.

·
Registered
693 Posts
:nono:
Send them as PMs to all participants, as you know Big Brother might be watching after yesterday!! :hihi:
Okay!
Whoever was paying attention to the roads we went on - please PM me the routes we took when we left Harrison.
I know we began on RT 684.
Thanx.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Where is the rest of the video. I knwo Asif wasn't the onlu one filming. Brett, hellllllooooo, you there Brett. Stop drinking the inventory and posy that shyte.
This was my first time using the camera for this purpose.
And I'm not set up yet to edit and post video.
So it may take me awhile to get jiggy with it.
Please be patient.
Thanx all.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Okay Brett, the odds of you getting "jiggy" with anything (or anyone) are far to long for us to bet on. Just post the raw footage. We promise not to hold you to the Jidex/AJ standard. You down with that Hommie?:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Okay Brett, the odds of you getting "jiggy" with anything (or anyone) are far to long for us to bet on. Just post the raw footage. We promise not to hold you to the Jidex/AJ standard. You down with that Hommie?:biggrinbounce:
OMG.... Too freak-n funny :rofl:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Andrew,
I will try, but I cannot promise.
However I have some pressing issues at hand - namely a lot of PC work for my new job, as well as several wine books I need to read for the upcoming Holdiay season.
I haven't even gotten to view the footage myself.
BB

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
This is way too funny, Brett if you want I can edit the footage for you! as long as you get it to me.
Yeah Brett, maybe you can bring a bottle of wine and get Jiggy with him.:cheers:

·
Registered
693 Posts
This is way too funny, Brett if you want I can edit the footage for you! as long as you get it to me.
Do you live or work near NW Nassau or NE Queens?

101 - 114 of 114 Posts