BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have A great car wash.. Especially for those who really want special treatments for their cars they have something they call Sasso Wash
-Fresh mitts
-Fresh soap
-Fresh Bucket
-Fresh Towels
-Vacum and wipe down interior
Price I beleive is $30-$35

Overall their regular washes are great too.
But I was thinking about doing a Detail there. It ranges from $200- (I think $500)
Was wondering if anyone had a detail experience witht them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I usually just go to Automotive Tailors in Dunellen, NJ. Alfredo is one of the best in the game, and I only trust him with my vehicle and our shop vehicles (LP-640, Gallardo, SL55, S65, Cayenne GTS, etc) It may a little trip for you, but it's totally worth it. Pricing is fair, and he is an outstanding guy. (Intro Page) Tell him Vik from Mobile-Addictions sent you. I have an appointment for him to detail a customer's LP-640 Roadster this Friday! :thumbsup:

He did a fantastic job on my M5 last spring...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna give him a call the ///m fizzy looks real clean.... I have a cb one and I seen ssome after a good detail and the paint looks way better
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
419 Posts
Does anyone know a place that does interior refininishing with leatherique/leather master?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Again, speak to Alfredo @ Automotive-Tailors. I'm pretty sure he offers these services, but if not, he can direct you in the right direction.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great I'll look them up, actually works out close to me during the weekdays, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts