BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to north Jersey and wondering if anyone recommends a specific dealership that has good customer service? It seems there are several to choose from based off my zip code. BMW NYC, Tenafly, Paramus to name a few. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I only use dealerships sparingly and usually only Open Road for parts for great discounts (as good if not better than Tisher).

For Indy service, none better in Northern NJ than Northeast Motorsports owned by Mike O'Neill and Al Wilson. Located at 6 Leighton Place in Mahwah. Phone is (201) 485-7800. Quite a few of us in NNJ/NY take our cars there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not sure where in Bergen county you are, but I would recommend Wide World in Spring Valley. Ask for Steve to be the writer and to have Brett work on the car.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Careful with your dealer choice. Worst service and highest prices in the country, according to Bimmer Magazine. Must have something to do with BMW NA HQ being in the state.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've taken mine to Motorworks West but lately I have been using BMW DCH Essex in Bloomfield. I have gotten fair price after getting to know SA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts