BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is guys and gals.

The official BMW North East Meet. Before its time to put away the Bimmers for the winter, I would like to take this opportunity for us to get together with every BMW enthusiast in the North East area of Ohio.

Here are the details:

Where:
Canton Quaker Steak and Lube
6073 Dressler Rd NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7603
Phone: (330) 433-9464

When:
October 16th, 2010
1:00PM to Whenever.

If you are coming from the South take 77 North then exit at Portage Street exit and make a left. Then make another left at Strip Ave. NW. Take Strip Ave. then turn left onto Dressler. Rd. take that over the bridge and Left into QSL. You will see the QSL on your right just before your exit onto Portage.

If you are coming from the North then take 77 South then exit at Portage Street exit and make a right onto Portage. Then make a left at Strip Ave. NW. Take Strip Ave. then turn left onto Dressler. Rd. take that over the bridge and Left into QSL.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oops some how I missed this thread. Count me in. Most likely I will make the trip up on Friday night and hang out at the Strip's Star Bucks for a few hours if anyone is interested in a mini meet before the main event on Sat.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Do you have any other info on the meet Travis? I'd consider coming in from the 'Burgh if I had a little more info - like is there a nice hotel close (I hear OH has some bed bug issues LOL!) where is the strip club relative to said hotel. . .you know. . .the DETAILS :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops some how I missed this thread. Count me in. Most likely I will make the trip up on Friday night and hang out at the Strip's Star Bucks for a few hours if anyone is interested in a mini meet before the main event on Sat.
I could meet you there before. I'll be over at the QSL making sure everything is ready to go.

Do you have any other info on the meet Travis? I'd consider coming in from the 'Burgh if I had a little more info - like is there a nice hotel close (I hear OH has some bed bug issues LOL!) where is the strip club relative to said hotel. . .you know. . .the DETAILS :)
I'd recommend:

The Best Western
6889 Sunset Strip Avenuehttp://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=QSL+canton+Ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=QSL&hnear=Canton,+OH&hl=en&view=map&cid=10848024397337540678&iwloc=A&ved=0CBgQpQY&sa=X&ei=3IOlTOHCGKmQygSEkImQDw
North Canton, OH 44720http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=QSL+canton+Ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=QSL&hnear=Canton,+OH&hl=en&view=map&cid=10848024397337540678&iwloc=A&ved=0CBgQpQY&sa=X&ei=3IOlTOHCGKmQygSEkImQDw

Get Directions
(330) 497-8799

Its located within a few minutes of the meet. Good hotel and its in a great location.

As far as any strip clubs in the area, there is:

Christie's Cabaret
4465 Everhard rd nwhttp://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=QSL+canton+Ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=QSL&hnear=Canton,+OH&hl=en&view=map&cid=10848024397337540678&iwloc=A&ved=0CBgQpQY&sa=X&ei=3IOlTOHCGKmQygSEkImQDw
Canton, OH 44720http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=QSL+canton+Ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=QSL&hnear=Canton,+OH&hl=en&view=map&cid=10848024397337540678&iwloc=A&ved=0CBgQpQY&sa=X&ei=3IOlTOHCGKmQygSEkImQDw

Get Directions
(330) 305-0555

Which is about 5 minutes from the Hotel.

There are several restaurants in the area as well. There is also a Target, Kohls and wal-mart all in the area. There is also a Mall.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I could meet you there before. I'll be over at the QSL making sure everything is ready to go.
I should have made myself clearer. I'll be at Star Bucks on Friday night around 9 or 9:30PM (as soon as I can get in from Springfield.) Some nice cars usually show up, though 2 weekends ago I was the only one there which was strange because its usually very popular.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have made myself clearer. I'll be at Star Bucks on Friday night around 9 or 9:30PM (as soon as I can get in from Springfield.) Some nice cars usually show up, though 2 weekends ago I was the only one there which was strange because its usually very popular.
It used to be on Friday's and Saturday nights there at that location. The dumb *** kids kept tearing *** through there and the cops got pretty bad there.

They started meeting at the Spaghetti Warehouse and in chapel hill at the Target on Howe Ave. instead.
I could try and meet you Friday night. That would work. Lets stay in touch. PM me so we can exchange info. Maybe a facebook or something.

-Travis

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bueller. Bueller. Anybody anybody?

So far there are about 20 BMWs from other forums showing up. Its supposed to be nice that day. Sunny and 60's.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's fine. I understand. I can say that if the weather is nice that day. Quite a few people will be out there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My apologies Travis for such a late reply. Up until about an hour ago I wasn't coming up. So I had to make some quick arrangements so I could make the journey up tomorrow. My plan is still to come up Friday nite and stop at Starbucks for a while. I still can't PM here yet (I'm a lurker on this board LOL), if you PM me your face book info I'll add you as a friend or you can send me an email at flier_23 at hotmail dot com and we can swap info. Whichever is easier.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was nice to meet you bud. Sorry you took off before I could sit down with you and talk some more. Here are some shots from the meet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
3 Participants
TravisBurrell
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing