BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey NorCal Members,

Just saw on Facebook that Performance Technic (Performance Technic) is holding a Late Bird Cars & Coffee event at their shop in Dublin on August 9th starting at 11AM. Facebook event and details below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1447003615578709/?ref_notif_type=like&source=1

-----
For those that sleep in on Saturday, we've decided to start a late bird Cars and Coffee. We hope to host this event once a month, weather permitting.
This is not our Grand Opening of the new shop, but more of a monthly meet we'd like to start hosting for Enthusiasts. This event will be a relaxed meet and we will plan to show a few cars inside the shop. When you are done checking out cars, you can take a quick walk across the street to Denica's Real Food Kitchen for some amazing food. Please come early for lot parking and there will be parking on the street.

-----

Performance Technic has helped me pretty much every step of the way in building my car up to the way it is today and IMO, they're the premier BMW indy shop in the Bay Area. They're a one stop shop whether it be for mod installs, service, engine swaps, track prep, etc. Excellent shop with a superb group of professional car enthusiast staff members. I know quite a few of us locals have had our cars worked on there and have had great experiences.

We can setup a caravan from South Bay to this event if there's enough interest.

-Randy

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm in and possible caravan from Hayward area?

Dan

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Ok cool I'm right by southland mall. We should meet up when you're up and running.

Dan

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hrm...meeting in Hayward first...I guess it's only an extra 10 miles to take 880 up to 580 and cut across to PTech.

Maybe :p

Reactions: LeeDan00

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
You guys can meet at my house.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Gian yea cause you guys are too damn far. Lol

Dan

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
We have two weeks to figure out a meeting time and place. Dan....if we meet at your house, will you have some Taiwanese breakfast ready for me? :)

I suppose I should start an attendees list.

1. randywei - Randy
2. LeeDan00 - Dan
3. mfarad510
4. e39m5_rlin - Arlin
5. Gcal08 - Gian

Reactions: LeeDan00

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be honest...I had no idea what you guys meant by "stack" so I called Gian last night and asked him. I am now properly educated.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
We have two weeks to figure out a meeting time and place. Dan....if we meet at your house, will you have some Taiwanese breakfast ready for me? :)

I suppose I should start an attendees list.

1. randywei - Randy
2. LeeDan00 - Dan
3. mfarad510
4. e39m5_rlin - Arlin
5. Gcal08 - Gian
No on the T Breakfast but I'll have coffee for you.

Dan

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FYI this won't be like any of the other Cars & Coffee events we've been to (i.e. the 100|OCT ones). This one will primarily be BMWs from many generations. I don't expect to see many exotics...maybe a few Porsches and LOTS of BMWs (PTech is exclusively a BMW indy shop, after all). Still, it's very fun to chat with fellow BMW Enthusiasts and also check out the PTech race cars and shop.

Denica's across the street also has bomb-a** food.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts