BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a buddy of mine does professional detailing I let him detail my M5 before and he did an AWESOME job. Removed all the old wax and swirl marks and made the paint look like new again, he also cleaned the interior with leather cleaner and protectant, not to mention the engine bay as well. All for $140. I highly recommend him, some detail shops that cost $300+ can't even make your car look as good as this guy, he pays attention to every little detail. Give him a call and tell him Andy referred you. 408-666-9462 or email [email protected] I wouldn't be referring him to other Beast owners if his work wasn't top notch.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
///M5_Madman said:
Hey guys, a buddy of mine does professional detailing I let him detail my M5 before and he did an AWESOME job. Removed all the old wax and swirl marks and made the paint look like new again, he also cleaned the interior with leather cleaner and protectant, not to mention the engine bay as well. All for $140. I highly recommend him, some detail shops that cost $300+ can't even make your car look as good as this guy, he pays attention to every little detail. Give him a call and tell him Andy referred you. 408-666-9462 or email [email protected] I wouldn't be referring him to other Beast owners if his work wasn't top notch.

This is great :cheers:. Just what I need after a cat scratched my hood a few times. - Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Sounds like a reasonable price.....thanks for the referral!

Does he come to your home or does he have a shop? If so, where?

Thanks,
Charles
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UltFamCar said:
Sounds like a reasonable price.....thanks for the referral!

Does he come to your home or does he have a shop? If so, where?

Thanks,
Charles
He shares some shop space with this performance shop in Hayward (Gruppe-S) that's where I had my car detailed at, but I think as long as you don't live too far away, he can come to your home and do the detailing no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
///M5_Madman said:
He shares some shop space with this performance shop in Hayward (Gruppe-S) that's where I had my car detailed at, but I think as long as you don't live too far away, he can come to your home and do the detailing no problem.
I assume you were at Gruppe-S with your Sti? If so, did you have that car detailed...or the M5?


Gruppe-S and Cal :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
Andy,

Thanks for the reference. I am in need of a detail soon. I'll give this guy a call to set something up.

DMZ

///M5_Madman said:
Hey guys, a buddy of mine does professional detailing I let him detail my M5 before and he did an AWESOME job. Removed all the old wax and swirl marks and made the paint look like new again, he also cleaned the interior with leather cleaner and protectant, not to mention the engine bay as well. All for $140. I highly recommend him, some detail shops that cost $300+ can't even make your car look as good as this guy, he pays attention to every little detail. Give him a call and tell him Andy referred you. 408-666-9462 or email [email protected] I wouldn't be referring him to other Beast owners if his work wasn't top notch.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
boonielander said:
I assume you were at Gruppe-S with your Sti? If so, did you have that car detailed...or the M5?


Gruppe-S and Cal :cheers:
Yeah I had the M5 detailed at Gruppe-S. But yeah, you know Cal too? That's my boy as well as Gary and Max. :cheers:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top