BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone from OR/WA want to take a long weekend and enjoy some fun in Northern CA? Some of us NW folks attended the last ECFest in San Luis Obispo back in March and had a great time (I certainly did anyway, I suppose I shouldn't speak for anyone else).

The next event is being held Saturday, July 19th in Los Gatos (near San Jose). The main thread is over in the USA West regional forum,
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-west-forum/380994-norcal-ecfest-sat-jul-19th-los-gatos-san-jose.html

Check it out! :flag:

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Thanks for posting this here Nathan. Would certainly be awesome if we get members from the norhtwest to come down. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I had fun for sure and am strongly considering coming down again. The legs of the trip last time were perfect.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does no one in OR besides me follow this NW regional forum? There has to be a big pile of Portland M5's lurking out there. Or maybe everyone traded in for a Prius? :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
hahaha, Prius and Leaf.

I think there is a bigger Northwest M5 community than is present on the board. Now that it is summer I am seeing them all over, E39 and E60, and by all over I mean one every few days to a week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
racee78
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing