·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else interested? Don't think we have that many interested at this moment =/

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thinking about it. I gotta get my current round of mods completed.

Evan

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I actually won't be able to make this C&C SF, or any of the other meets Saturday morning. There's C&C in Menlo Park by 100|OCT and a C&C South Bay by BMWCCA Saturday morning as well.

I'll be at PTech Saturday morning getting my Supersprint X-pipe installed (finally!)

·
Registered
577 Posts
I will be attending with my father. He just had hip surgery so it will be good to get him out of the house and looking at some sick cars! He was installing junkyard turbos on his Datsun 510 before I was just a twinkle in his eye, it will be good for me to learn a thing or too from him.

See whoever makes it there, come say hi, I am not hard to find in a crowd.

Headlights are done!
Evan

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be attending with my father. He just had hip surgery so it will be good to get him out of the house and looking at some sick cars! He was installing junkyard turbos on his Datsun 510 before I was just a twinkle in his eye, it will be good for me to learn a thing or too from him.

See whoever makes it there, come say hi, I am not hard to find in a crowd.

Headlights are done!
Evan
Where are the white wheels?!?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Done in a few more coats! ...white Dip and Forgestar SDCs make for a challenging application.

Evan

Reactions: randywei

·
Registered
577 Posts
You guys missed a good one, meaning this was a GREAT one to miss! Due to Fleet Week the site was moved to South/3rd area by UCSF, well organized but location was smaller and not as scenic, not a tremendous BMW presence either.:rolleyes:

Here is some white. How is that X? Less drone? Less rasp?

Evan

Reactions: 78kz650sr

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys missed a good one, meaning this was a GREAT one to miss! Due to Fleet Week the site was moved to South/3rd area by UCSF, well organized but location was smaller and not as scenic, not a tremendous BMW presence either.:rolleyes:

Here is some white. How is that X? Less drone? Less rasp?

Evan

Car's looking great, Evan!

I love the new X-pipe. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Still subtle and quiet at start-up and slow speeds (as to not piss off the neighbors), but once I give it some gas the car just really opens up and screams. Much louder compared to only the section 3 setup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts