BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta have one for beautiful Northern California. :goldcup:

Yesterday evening around 7:30 or so, saw a matte black convertible M6 driving by Sino in Santana Row as I was sitting at the outside tables with my friends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great thread idea...

There's a red E34 M5 that I've spotted a few times - with the vanity plate "1993 M5". Sharp looking car - usually in Sunnyvale near Evelyn Road.

Also, a black E34 M5 - sighted at the Valero gas station at Mary & Evelyn in Sunnyvale - parked. Sharp car, definitely a '91, and with aftermarket wheels. I saw the car last week - might belong to an employee or customer, as it was parked in a very provocative location - right in front of the sign near the entrance, making the car impossible to miss.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Oh great, now I gotta check two threads to see if I got spotted doing something naughty ;)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's another thread? Clearly I haven't been doing my due diligence...
HAHAHA! AngelSlayer's referring to a similar thread I have posted on 5Series.net.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HAHAHA! AngelSlayer's referring to a similar thread I have posted on 5Series.net.
Aw crap. Now I need to check in to see if anyone has seen me doing anything naughty...

Spotted: Nice Carbon Black E39 on Fremont Blvd heading southbound - at the intersection on Mary Ave in Sunnyvale, CA... lowered, big BBS wheels with red centercap. Didn't get a good look at the driver. Tinted windows - and euro headlights up front.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Around 10:45AM today, black M6 on north bound 87. It had exhaust, concaved wheels, black kidney grills.

Gave the driver a thumbs up around the Curtner exit and he followed me until he exited to 280. I continued on 87.

·
Registered
108 Posts
About time we had one of these threads here!

I've seen a blue E39 M5 on De Anza Blvd between 280 and Stevens Creek Blvd in Cupertino regularly. Can always tell because of the exhaust, haha.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Spotted a TiAg E39 M5 on 280S today around 6:30pm. Had a roof rack.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silverstone M6 this morning in San Jose on Capitol Expwy going from Snell Ave towards Hwy 87/Automall

·
Registered
99 Posts
Silver (not sure exact color) e60 M5 with blacked out ///M5 badge at Kaiser Walnut Creek parking lot about 12 o'clock.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black M6 on southbound 280 south of the 17/880 interchange yesterday around 1PM. We had a short spirited run until I exited to Hwy 87. :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saw a Silverstone E60 M5 on my street yesterday as I was outside talking to a friend. The M5 was parked a few houses away at a neighbor's and as he drove by, I walked out in the street and waived at him to stop. He stared straight ahead and drove right by me!!! Wasn't sure if he didn't see me or just ignored me. He was only going about 15mph and here I am half way across the street waiving my arms. WTH?! LOL!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Spotted a white E39 M5 with plate "4CENT CV" or something like that a few days ago on El Camino and Wolfe in Sunnyvale.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ran into BrendanSC and his E39 M5 at AJ Auto Detailing about an hour and a half ago. Also saw two E60 M5s there, a Silverstone and a Silver Gray.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hope it's not a member here but.....on Tue around 1PM on southbound 85 near the 280 interchange. A silverstone M5 in the left lane doing about 65 with 4-5 cars behind him that had to go around to pass on the right. As I passed, I can see he was on his cell phone. He remained in the left lane for as far as I can see him in my rearview mirror. Shame, shame....

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yesterday around 12:15PM on northbound Hwy 87 by the Capitol Expwy entrance, came up on a beautiful white convertible M6. I gave the driver a thumbsup as I passed. He followed me onto northbound 280 where it looks like he took the 880/Stevens Creek exit as I continued north on 280. My 6 yr old son was in the car and he said "that car is beautiful! It's so clean! It's nicer than your car daddy" hahaha

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today at around 5:15PM an all black M5 with black wheels on Snell/Hillsdale by Capitol Ave going towards Communication Hill. Are you on here?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts