BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

781 - 798 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've had friends use other BMW shops and then have to end up at Dinan for a repair (ionic control module on that one). On another occasion, they proactively found a suspension and an exhaust issue that I didn't even know I had. They are just about the lowest cost on oil changes as well. They are not cheap on other items but I do trust them and the work they do.

Some good points, I'll keep this in mind.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #782

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm in Seattle and considering purchasing a 2000 E39 M5 from an owner in San Francisco. Sounds like he lives in the city proper, so I'm curious if there is a reputable shop in the city where I could get a PPI. I used the search function, but most posts are dated or don't have recommendations near the city. Any ideas for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm in Seattle and considering purchasing a 2000 E39 M5 from an owner in San Francisco. Sounds like he lives in the city proper, so I'm curious if there is a reputable shop in the city where I could get a PPI. I used the search function, but most posts are dated or don't have recommendations near the city. Any ideas for me? Thanks!
https://www.yelp.com/biz/phaedrus-bmw-san-francisco

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #789
I see lots of general Cars and Coffee meets on FB every now and then in the Bay Area.

I also might do another ECFest in the fall...in San Jose.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #791
Where are you located?

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #793
Not much recent activity in this thread... are folks in NorCal still meeting up on a semi regular basis?
I think a lot of members are now on the FB page ///M5 Republic. I still browse here once in a while but not that often. I'm on various other FB car groups too and people meet up at local cars and coffee events. Where are you located?

·
Registered
85 Posts
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
I think a lot of members are now on the FB page ///M5 Republic. I still browse here once in a while but not that often. I'm on various other FB car groups too and people meet up at local cars and coffee events. Where are you located?
Boo on FB. ;)

I'm in Los Gatos, but am willing do drive around the bay to meet up with folks... as long as it's via the back roads.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #796
On a somewhat related note: anyone heading to the final Canepa C&C this Saturday?
I thought I saw some BMW friends noting that they're going to that event. If I'm not out late Fri, I might try to go. Never been.

Or maybe another time, we can meet up and go for a drive. My favorite route is Bear Creek Rd off Hwy 17 and then to Hwy 9 either into downtown Saratoga or up skyline.

781 - 798 of 798 Posts
About this Discussion
797 Replies
188 Participants
Silvek
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing