BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there

Anyone have any recommendations for servicing my 2000 Dinan S-2 M5, which lives in Norcal, preferably near Palo Alto?

Naturally I've thought about the obvious possibilities, but I would embrace The Board's Thoughts.

I only ask when I need to.

Thanks,

Wright

·
Registered
782 Posts
Bavarian Motorsport in Fremont is the absolute BEST!!! Ramon knows his BMWs! Tell them Ryan sent you.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ryan

Fremont is not too much out of my way to go to werk. And werkmanship is very important to me.

Kind regards, Wright

·
Registered
410 Posts
There's a little place 45 mins south that might know a few things about how to work on your S2, they're located in Morgan Hill...

Reactions: Wright

·
Registered
782 Posts
Would the little place be called Dinan?

There's a little place 45 mins south that might know a few things about how to work on your S2, they're located in Morgan Hill...

Reactions: Wright

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes! Nope, I didn't forget about them; think they forgot about me. It's been more than a week since my last service visit; No follow-up and why do [email protected]?!! Sorry, I might have a really (not so) funny story to tell but not now, it has been another long day for me. Thank you Board for Comments! Wright P.S.: Gustaf, when are you gonna visit again? Next August at Concourso?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts