BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know it's short notice - but I'd like to get a meet going for tomorrow ( sunday 3rd )

Anyone want to head out to the Poconos - up 380 for a run ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm up for the coming weekend, summer tires on and all...

If the weather holds out - this coming weekend ( Sat 16 or Sunday 17th )

I'm up for a run

I think rain's in store however - it's a little too early to tell - so let's play it by ear :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is there a NJ M5 driving club or group? I did a search of the Board and didn't see any. There should be one. If anyone knows of one please pass on the info, if not, anyone want to start one? Just to catch up every once in a while and cruise.
count me in-PM Me when ready

·
Registered
687 Posts
Is there a NJ M5 driving club or group? I did a search of the Board and didn't see any. There should be one. If anyone knows of one please pass on the info, if not, anyone want to start one? Just to catch up every once in a while and cruise.
Interested.:cheers:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Are these gas prices keeping the beasts off the roads? Haven't seen any on the roads lately.

I should be out this weekend with the beast in Central Jersey area if anyone wants to go for a cruise.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Are these gas prices keeping the beasts off the roads? Haven't seen any on the roads lately.

I should be out this weekend with the beast in Central Jersey area if anyone wants to go for a cruise.

There's a Bear Mountain run this coming Sunday ;)

Bimmerforums has a thread about it on the NY/NJ/CT regionals

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
There's a Bear Mountain run this coming Sunday ;)

Bimmerforums has a thread about it on the NY/NJ/CT regionals
How about posting a link to the Bimmerforums thread to make it easier for the rest of us to find? ??????

·
Registered
150 Posts
How about posting a link to the Bimmerforums thread to make it easier for the rest of us to find? ??????

The Details :

There are two meeting places: Long Island/ Queens/ Brooklyn forum members can meet here -

Whitestone Cinema complex
2855 Ulmer st.
Whitestone NY 11357

7- 7:30 AM

OR

the Reef Restuarant
Ansville Circle
92 Roa Hook Rd
Cortlandt Manor NY

9:30 AM

There it is ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just read through all 6 pages. I am in NJ and would love to get together (weather permitting) over the next couple of months. Sounds like there are a lot of guys from central/North Jersey as well as some NY guys. Maybe a meet on the Turnpike at the rest stop prior to exit 10 (which is the garden state parkway exit)? Thoughts?

41 - 60 of 64 Posts