BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
More snow

More snow in the forecast. If its too much I won't be able to dig out the driveway. Lets get a definitely go/nogo by Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry guys -

I have to cancel the meet for this Sunday

The Baby is sick

I hope the club is formed soon

I can lend a hand

Just let me know - and I'm there

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
8:00 am cruise - dunkin donuts rock away mall

Hope to be able to make it. It'll give me a chance to try out my 4 new Blizzaks :hihihi::

--Ray.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I can't do this weekend, too much going on and haven't had time to put snow tires on the Beast yet.

I think that we should definitely pick a date in Mid-March (hopefully better weather) to set and official inaugural meet and drive.

Perhaps March 13th, it is a Sunday. If something shakes out before then great. Thoughts?

Also, I don't yet have enough posts to respond to PMs. If you want to get me directly email me at [email protected]

Happy driving for those that make the Sunday trip. :wroom:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I won't be able to make it. I have a wake that I have to attend. Guy had 2 kids in college. I'm totally bummed.

--Ray:sad3:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Count me in for a run in march or april. 08M5Beast Im in the town right next door to you off 18 south, OB. I'm surprised I haven't seen you around.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
car is out of commission

Red Cog
Vanos buzz

Not good...........

At this rate - Mid June might be doable........lol
Bummer. I'd recommend getting your wounded beast up to Mike O'Neill or Al Wilson at NorthEastern MotorSports, 6 Leighton Place in Mahwah, NJ and have them check it out for you.

--Ray

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am in Brooklyn NY. I have a couple of friends with beasts also. I will be ready in mid march or the beginning of april. I am on for any run. Count me in.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bummer. I'd recommend getting your wounded beast up to Mike O'Neill or Al Wilson at NorthEastern MotorSports, 6 Leighton Place in Mahwah, NJ and have them check it out for you.

--Ray

Ray,

It's been a nightmare since this started.

The dealership service manager was in the car with me - and heard the Vanos Buzz - and the issue with the transmission -
I have to rev the car above 1500 rpm to get it to move -But the Red cog didn't go on for him
they are trying to fix the problem - but with no red cog popping up for them - it's been difficult :confused2

We all know what's coming.
The car also slammed into gear, when the red cog was present

that is NOT good -

They will have the car for a while.

The service manager and the guys at the dealership have been great.
It's a matter of time - but the dreaded red cog will return

Probably when i'm in the middle of D eath Valley :crying2:

Steve

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Anybody up for a run next sunday, the 6th (weather permitting)? Not sure on a route or meeting place, just gaging interest...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anybody up for a run next sunday, the 6th (weather permitting)? Not sure on a route or meeting place, just gaging interest...

Looks like rain for this coming weekend :sad1:

Good thing is........it won't be long till spring

Can we get an April meet going - on a Saturday :haha:

oh...........and the Beast is fixed - had the clutch replaced and the position sensor too

Still have the buzzing.........so I'm sure it will be back in the shop very soon

21 - 40 of 64 Posts