BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would share with my fellow ///M brothers a night time cruise from last Summer to help pass the Winter Doldrums that many of us are "weathering" right now. Shot on Sony HDR-XR520 in full 1080p and now YouTube support full resolution so be sure to watch in 1080p! . It has a little something for everyone, I guess. Video is in 2 parts--check them out, rate and subscribe. I will be posting others with the M6 included.

Part 1

Part 2

Kudos to subaruwrxfan to editing the footage

·
Registered
967 Posts
Very cool, subscribed.. love your SL! Only crit for next time would be a little bit less music and a bit more symphony if you catch my drift:hihi::M5launch:

Reactions: DoctaM3

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool, subscribed.. love your SL! Only crit for next time would be a little bit less music and a bit more symphony if you catch my drift:hihi::M5launch:
Oh I agree. It was a balancing act because some clip had wind noise--the HD Camera didn't have the external microphone. At any rate, there will be more to come... thanks for the sub. Nothing like Gustav of course, but lucky to have someone to emulate! heheheheh

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was fortunate enough to be out on the track as a passenger in an SL today and that is really where that car shines...I've driven one on the freeway for a while and that was enough to sell me but after seeing what it can do on the track I was blown away...cool videos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts