BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at this firms stock of used cars ( click on the small white "used cars" and further down you will find a nice Bi Turbo and a B12 5,0 with 29000 km on the clock !) NOT BAD AT ALL !!!

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/465585/482979/

And some really nice "Stuttgart Taxis" AMG E500 6,0 , AMG 560 SEC 6,0 and so on ! :M5thumbs:

lovelove
And of course this B7 Turbo coupe /3 in AUTOMATIC version !!! it must have been a "only for Japan" version !


Best regards
Ando
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
If the car comes with an Automatic, couldn't it have been a standard 635CSi that was later fully converted to an Alpina B7 Turbo? Might explain this car if the production B7 Coupe only came with a manual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kees:

I asked them 3-4 months ago and they said that it was sold :confused:

I looked a little bit more and it says "final" on the B7 and I don´t know what they mean by that !

Andm99:

I dont think it´s a "non Alpina product" , more that someone has payed a "little" bit more to get one with Automatic gearbox !


Regards
Ando
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,806 Posts
A.G said:
I looked a little bit more and it says "final" on the B7 and I don´t know what they mean by that !
It's one of the last B7 Turbo Coupes ever produced.

I dont think it´s a "non Alpina product" , more that someone has payed a "little" bit more to get one with Automatic gearbox !
I believe there is an E28 B7 Turbo with automatic gearbox as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
well, i could’ve bought this one. but i had to give it up cuz the ex system was non-original (replacing with the original one must cost a fortune). the condition of the car was fairly excellent (not even a scratch on it) and it was sold out quickly. but the one bought this one gave up really quick, for some reason, and the car made its come back to home and it’s gone again. if you’re interested in another automatic transmission equipped b7 turbo/3, check this out, son. http://search.carhoo.jp/4132/car_detail1050362345.html?yh=1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,940 Posts
getnoir said:
well, i could’ve bought this one. but i had to give it up cuz the ex system was non-original (replacing with the original one must cost a fortune). the condition of the car was fairly excellent (not even a scratch on it) and it was sold out quickly. but the one bought this one gave up really quick, for some reason, and the car made its come back to home and it’s gone again. if you’re interested in another automatic transmission equipped b7 turbo/3, check this out, son. http://search.carhoo.jp/4132/car_detail1050362345.html?yh=1
Gorgeous car! Excuse my ignorance, all, but what's a B7 Turbo/3 ???
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,806 Posts
hythe said:
Gorgeous car! Excuse my ignorance, all, but what's a B7 Turbo/3 ???
It's basically the second generation E24 B7 Turbo (after the 1983 facelift) - with catalytic convertor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,940 Posts
kees said:
It's basically the second generation E24 B7 Turbo (after the 1983 facelift) - with catalytic convertor.
V. nice.... 330bhp, then?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top