BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this keychain? Do you have any cool M5 keychain to share with us?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nipper,

Yes, it was me! You're the one who made me spend extra $20.00 to get this?? hiha Hahaha!

I'm sorry that I bid against you. But I was so determined to get it that I wouldn't have given up until it reaches at least $100.00. I know it's not worth that much but sometimes you just gotta have it. I guess I was just a bit more crazier than you that night. (Or morning for you) I thought (initially)
I could have it for $40.00 or so. Thanks to you, I had to pay over $60.00! :crying:

It is on my way as I write this. I'll let you know how it is. See ya!

Nipper said:
Hey!! Thats the one I lost out on bidding on Ebay!! Were you the winner?

507bhp said:
What do you guys think of this keychain? Do you have any cool M5 keychain to share with us?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
BostonRocket said:
The rectangular keychain with the black leather surround is delicate. Don't drop it or the M logo will fall out.

'Rocket

Speaking from experience..

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have one that is similar to the first one posted that says ///M5.

When I find where my wife put the camera, I will post a pic.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Ashok,
I can't believe you dont know about:

http://www.bmw-online.com/Index.html

;)

Official BMW store.

Btw- I do like the M keychain here- but I like the more up to date M logo on the image Ashok posted even more. FYI the cable ///M keychain is very cool, but the screw on caps always unscrew in my pocket.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Jerry if I posted everything I knew the server would crash ;)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
MEnthusiast said:
FYI the cable ///M keychain is very cool, but the screw on caps always unscrew in my pocket.
I agree on the cool looking part, that is one of the ones I am thinking of getting. Have you tried a bit of loctite on the threads?

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Nope- this was one problem I just gave up on as I have bigger fish to fry. So now I am using:

Originally, I had both key chains and I put the M5 dongle on the cable chain. Very cool looking. The key chains are like $20 each so the investment was not huge. Locktite- I wish I thought of that- doh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts