BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,465075,00.html

That the press does not have anything better to do is ridicoulous :crying:

Nice collection of cars, Porsche 996 GT3 2004, Porsche 911 Carrera from 1987 with only 13 000 km on it.

Following where 4 BMW one of them a blue one, may I guess it was the M5 :M5launch:

The princess Madeleine was also racing at the Gelleråsen track: :15:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I wish our Royal Family were cool like the Swedes - "just call me Carl" :thumbsup: :flag:

·
Registered
258 Posts
So it`s OK for the King to go speeding but not the AverageJoe? Or Sven Svensson in this case... Now that is redicilous. What if he had been involved in an accident? You all make it sound so cool that he goes of in his fancy Porsche not caring about the speed limits. Grow up a bit please.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no, we're going to have a fun discussion about monarchy etc :confused3

1. Yes, I think it was Ok speeding in a 996 GT3 MkII of it were anyone. 160 km/h is not dangerous in a GT3, on a highway with an experienced driver, King or not.

2. Yes, I think it is good that the King have immunity. Some tradition lives on and I beleive in a monarchy and it's tradtitions. I beleive it is very good for Sweden, nationally as well as internationally.

3. The suggestion that he should cause an accident is far fetched. He did not cause one and I beleive there would be a massive press uproar if he would cause one so I beleive the monarchy wouldnt go through such an incident unshattered.

4. I think it is cool that our King drives a BMW M5, have had an E28 M5, E34 M5 and E39 M5 as well as ready-to race Porsches. Can a king be cooler than that kinggf ?

5. I guess I will never grow up and drive 110 km/h on one of Europes best highways.

erol/frost said:
So it`s OK for the King to go speeding but not the AverageJoe? Or Sven Svensson in this case... Now that is redicilous. What if he had been involved in an accident? You all make it sound so cool that he goes of in his fancy Porsche not caring about the speed limits. Grow up a bit please.

·
Registered
326 Posts
100 MPH really isn't that fast on an open highway with decent visibility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts