BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL GREAT SITE, BOUGHT 2000 M5 IN EARLY DECEMBER AND LOVING IT:)

LIVE IN UK PETERBOROUGH AREA ..(any M5s nearby)

ALSO WOULD LIKE ADVICE ON OIL AS CASTROL SPECIFY 5-30 UPTO 03/2000 ON THEIR SITE.

THANKS CHRIS...

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris. There are a few in your part of the world - here's a picture from our meet last year at the Yim Wah House in Cambridge:

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
welcome mate. No threads exist on which oil, so may have to start a new one..... j/k, TWS or 5w-30 seem to be preferred, opinions may vary.....

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
NO NEED TO YELL MATE... WE CAN HEAR YOU FINE!

Welcome to the board. Please check out the FAQ thread which is 'stickied' at the top of this forum (E39 M5)... Plenty of reading..AND oil info. (Last thing we need is thread number 3,129 on which oil to use!)

Good Luck

A

·
Registered
446 Posts
NO NEED TO YELL MATE... WE CAN HEAR YOU FINE!

Welcome to the board. Please check out the FAQ thread which is 'stickied' at the top of this forum (E39 M5)... Plenty of reading..AND oil info. (Last thing we need is thread number 3,129 on which oil to use!)

Good Luck

A
Moderowned.

·
Registered
34 Posts
HI ALL GREAT SITE, BOUGHT 2000 M5 IN EARLY DECEMBER AND LOVING IT:)

LIVE IN UK PETERBOROUGH AREA ..(any M5s nearby)

ALSO WOULD LIKE ADVICE ON OIL AS CASTROL SPECIFY 5-30 UPTO 03/2000 ON THEIR SITE.

THANKS CHRIS...
Congratulations and welcome Chris! :)

I'm only up the road at Wittering, will look out for you!

Enjoy your car mate :cheers:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome the board Chris (relative newby myself).

On the oil, got to BMW and ask their advice. make sure its the right stuff though.

I regularly go to BMW in Stevenage, but there must be one closer to Peterboro, and they generally look after the old girl very well!

Enjoy the M5 - I'll look out for you on the A1M!

Cheers

TrickyTrev:M5launch:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts