BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2006 M5 in August and only now getting around to making some mods. It's back from detailing and installation of 35% 3M tint and 3M clear bra. I've removed the charcoal filters and replaced the front grills with two that are matte black. Other than that, she's bone stock. The Beast has 60K miles on her and she's CPO'd and has service included up to 100K. Comments and recommendations welcomed.

Here she is:

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
For the beginning would take this

I would take RPI-scoops and RPI-BLOCK OFF PLATES and I would say a new Eisenmann Exhaust or another one you like.

·
Registered
931 Posts
To get the perfect look on her

Okay I have forgotten something, you got to get black rims with a red or yellow pin stripe. Here are some pics and don't forgett to paint the brakes with the same colore. And to finish it you only have to get the Hartge Front Lip Spoiler. This is going to be a really awesome looking car after doing this:goldcup:. Rear Lights in black look nice too.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay I have forgotten something, you got to get black rims with a red or yellow pin stripe. Here are some pics and don't forgett to paint the brakes with the same colore. And to finish it you only have to get the Hartge Front Lip Spoiler. This is going to be a really awesome looking car after doing this:goldcup:. Rear Lights in black look nice too.
No doubt your car is sick! Totally bada$$! I'm just not sure black rims and yellow/red calipers and tire stripes fit my personality. I've seen other pics of smoked EOM rims. That seems to be a nice middle ground between silver wheels and totally bblacked out like yours. It is nice to see just how far I can go if I get the itch.

As for the Hartge Front Lip Spoiler. I'm about to order one. Do you have issues pulling into some driveway aprons or other road obstacles? That's my one concern. The other is snow in the winter. Seems like the lip might act like a blow if I drive on a poorly plowed road. Maybe I can attached the lip so I can remove it each fall when I put the snow tires on. I wonder if anyone has done this?

Thanks input. :cheers:
:thankyou:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts