BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folk's:byebye:
I have just purchased myself a lovely Silverstone Blue M5 from another member of this board and he suggested that i join so i have:biggrin:
I am from Glasgow,Scotland and look forward to having some banter with you chaps!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome! We have a number of members in Scotland :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Welcome to the board! Silverstone is sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind replies lad's:)

I will try and use the search function and not ask too many stoopid questionsouich

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome, congratulations, and let the bantering begin!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome, how's the weather, I hope it's good. A friend of mine left last friday for a two week vacation in Donegal (I know it's not the same). :hihi: His wife has family there. Enjoy your new toy.

Joe

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome!

Send pics!

You can send money also if you want...PM me.

hiha

·
Registered
195 Posts
big fra said:
I have just purchased myself a lovely Silverstone Blue M5 from another member of this board and he suggested that i join so i have:biggrin:
I am from Glasgow,Scotland and look forward to having some banter with you chaps!
Welcome Fra
another fellow Glaswegian :byebye: we're slowly but surely taking over :1:
you've made a good choice Silverstone is a beautiful colour, one of my favourites.

I've just welcomed a guy called Jer from Bothwell on the BM5W forum who has himself bought a Silverstone and I was just commenting on the lack of M5s in the Glasgow region.

whereabouts in Glasgow are you from, I'm from the West End. I'll keep my eyes peeled and give you a :byebye: if our paths meet

cherrsagai

stevie

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome a board! I'm a newbie myself :1:

You'll enjoy this site...wealth of information here!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Congrats to the new car!

I used to work as an intern at National Semiconductor at Greenock in the summer of 1987. Stayed at Gourock. It was great.

David

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stevie53 said:
Welcome Fra
another fellow Glaswegian :byebye: we're slowly but surely taking over :1:
you've made a good choice Silverstone is a beautiful colour, one of my favourites.

I've just welcomed a guy called Jer from Bothwell on the BM5W forum who has himself bought a Silverstone and I was just commenting on the lack of M5s in the Glasgow region.

whereabouts in Glasgow are you from, I'm from the West End. I'll keep my eyes peeled and give you a :byebye: if our paths meet

cherrsagai

stevie
Hi Stevie,
I don't actually stay in Glasgow too be honest,more like Hamilton(flats beside the racecourse if you know Hamilton!) but i didn't think anyone would know where the hell that is:hihi:

·
Registered
195 Posts
big fra said:
Hi Stevie,
I don't actually stay in Glasgow too be honest,more like Hamilton(flats beside the racecourse if you know Hamilton!) but i didn't think anyone would know where the hell that is:hihi:
Hi Fra
I'm not actually Glasgow myself it's Clydebank but it's just easier to say Glasgow :)
I've got a fair idea where you're at, have got relatives out that way

cherrsagai

stevie

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome! spent a fantastic week up your way last year with a couple of mates although local hospitality means I can't remember much about it!!!
great place I think!cherrsagai

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
big fra said:
Hi Stevie,
Big Fra,
I'm in Hamilton also.
I pass your flats twice a day. Debadged Avus Blue M5. Sure that we'll manage to flash lights!!

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
big fra said:
Congrats and welcome! My baby 'arrived' a few months ago, and the glow of owning one of the best all-around cars ever built still hasn't worn off!!!

Cheers,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts