BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have been looking from the outside for the last few months but hey my baby has landed! hopefully should be picking up from dealers on Wednesday I dont think I can wait just another 48hrs its killing me.

Anyway spec is black sapphire with black leather and just to try and be a little different I have gone for the olive wood and shadow chrome exterior.

I managed to take some piccies at the weekend, not brilliant but hopefully I can sort some more pictures out and describe the experience by the end of the week.

Just thought I would say hi and mention what a excellent site this has been to any M5 enthusiast alike.

Regards,

Damian.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Welcome to the board. Lovely car, enjoy your ride :M5rev:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Need!

Welcome to the board! Very nice, it's exactly my choice as it currently stands. It would be great if you can post some nice high res pictures when you get your new beast home.

Hang in there, I know it must be incredibly hard to wait these last couple days....

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
That is a great combo! Probably what I would have gotten if I hadn't had black cars for the last 6 years! Post lots of pic's of the interior.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow! Congrats and welcome. Looks amazing.

I can't believe that you've been lurking all this time and not posted until you actually received your car!

:cheers:

I like the interior; please let us know your thoughts of the black with olive ash (light wood) TIA.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard Damian & congrats on your new car :byee55amg

Hope you can pop down the M4 once in a while for our meets like your neighbour member Carrera2RS :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the "club"

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
That wood really compliments the black leather, good choice..and congratulations!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Welcome! Wow, very special interiour with the light wood and black interiour and exterior (Olivesche Carrara natur (4MK)).

You chose Chrome Line exteriour as well? Special!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Damian....congratulations! Chrome-line?....its paid off!!

Isaac

Need-For-Speed said:
Hello!

I have been looking from the outside for the last few months but hey my baby has landed! hopefully should be picking up from dealers on Wednesday I dont think I can wait just another 48hrs its killing me.

Anyway spec is black sapphire with black leather and just to try and be a little different I have gone for the olive wood and shadow chrome exterior.

I managed to take some piccies at the weekend, not brilliant but hopefully I can sort some more pictures out and describe the experience by the end of the week.

Just thought I would say hi and mention what a excellent site this has been to any M5 enthusiast alike.

Regards,

Damian.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome,congrats,lookes great but you wait till you drive it!
Need-For-Speed said:
Hello!

Regards,

Damian.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wolverine said:
I believe it is standard in the USA. I wasn't offered a choice.
Hmmm. I hope it's not the standard for the US. I really didn't want the chrome stuff. I suspect that the US will get the standard; non-chrome line exterior treatment but I could be wrong. It's never been shown in any of the US images or flyers, but as we all know that's no guarantee either.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Drezahl said:
Hmmm. I hope it's not the standard for the US. I really didn't want the chrome stuff. I suspect that the US will get the standard; non-chrome line exterior treatment but I could be wrong. It's never been shown in any of the US images or flyers, but as we all know that's no guarantee either.
I agree. I don't want the chrome outline.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts