BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm braking the ultimate rule by not having any photos of the wheels but here is a before photo and the after will come very soon. Stopped by Rennen International Sat. afternoon and let me tell you these guys are the best. Their facility is amazing with floor to ceiling wheels and countless number of CNC Machines. Very impressed! Cant wait should have my wheels done by 4-16-11 along with brake caliper paint, and some black accents to match the wheels. This is what there gonna be 21x9.5 & 21x11 with 20inch centers because the actual hoops are gonna be step lip. I think that's best of both world fits perfect but don't look to big because of the smaller centers. Sorry for the crappy pic used my cell.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know I'm braking the ultimate rule by not having any photos of the wheels but here is a before photo and the after will come very soon. Stopped by Rennen International Sat. afternoon and let me tell you these guys are the best. Their facility is amazing with floor to ceiling wheels and countless number of CNC Machines. Very impressed! Cant wait should have my wheels done by 4-16-11 along with brake caliper paint, and some black accents to match the wheels. This is what there gonna be 21x9.5 & 21x11 with 20inch centers because the actual hoops are gonna be step lip. I think that's best of both world fits perfect but don't look to big because of the smaller centers. Sorry for the crappy pic used my cell.
Is your car lowered at the moment?

Looking forward to the after pics.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Profile is not gonna be much 30-frnt & 25-rear

I'm on the same boat i catch myself not being able to sleep just thinking of how the wheels are gonna look.
Satin Black centers with a gloss black step lip
with a gloss red rivet wall (to match my brakes and Rpi intake) with gloss black rivets
the wheels are gonna be concave with a pretty aggressive offset so i will not need any spacers what so ever. I hope it turns out as good in person as i pictured in my head. lol

Yes i do have H&R springs

·
Registered
188 Posts
Profile is not gonna be much 30-frnt & 25-rear

I'm on the same boat i catch myself not being able to sleep just thinking of how the wheels are gonna look.
Satin Black centers with a gloss black step lip
with a gloss red rivet wall (to match my brakes and Rpi intake) with gloss black rivets
the wheels are gonna be concave with a pretty aggressive offset so i will not need any spacers what so ever. I hope it turns out as good in person as i pictured in my head. lol

Yes i do have H&R springs
Which style of wheel did you order? The R10 concave?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup r10 concave but with custom forged hoops and center and steplip! They have never done that model step lip an with the forge there gonna do on mine. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i should be picking up the wheels either later on this afternoon or tomm. morning so more pick to come for sure!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey v10... I got your message. Sorry I can't reply due to low posts, but to answer your question.. YES, you can use your stock lugs. Can't wait to see what you picked up. Your car is lookin Fresh!..lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
keep us update man. .
last time pulling our car at MFEST event was great!!
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts