BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Thanks to Danny and Jack for making the trip this morning. Jack's 911 Turbo.....Envious

Who is up for next Saturday? the 29th.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd like to come out next Saturday (29th). Couple of real turds on BaT right now, seems like.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Although--starting to think Anthracite is in my top 3 favorite colors. Wish they made them in 02-03.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Although--starting to think Anthracite is in my top 3 favorite colors. Wish they made them in 02-03.
You can buy Vehicle Virgins M5! lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
You can buy Vehicle Virgins M5! lol
Totally worth it just for the chance to meet Parker. He's so cool. I love Lamborghinis, wow.

In all seriousness, Parker has produced some unique, insightful content and I legitimately think that he is intelligent...but the clickbait vlog cowpie content is what 9 year olds love and what generates revenue. Mr JWW, Shmee, Solomondrin, Supercars of London, all of those guys are the same.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Not sure if this Saturday is gonna work, weather is looking iffy

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm out at any rate. Headed to DMV to register my M5.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Anyone in for this saturday?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Has anyone swapped timing chain tensioner? I'd like to replace mine as PM, starting to get a bit of startup rattle. I've actually had the new tensioner in my closet for 2 years

·
Registered
416 Posts
Has anyone swapped timing chain tensioner? I'd like to replace mine as PM, starting to get a bit of startup rattle. I've actually had the new tensioner in my closet for 2 years

I've done it. Pretty simple process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey everyone, I just recently purchase my second M5 about a week ago and been wanting to meet with other E39 M5 owners out there around the DMV area. When is it a good date/time for you guys? Lily is excited to meet some new friends :smile

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
If you have time this Saturday morning, meet us in Tysons!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I will definitely meet you guys at the Tyson's location right after work. By the way, do we park around the back area or front??

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I will definitely meet you guys at the Tyson's location right after work. By the way, do we park around the back area or front??
After work? Its a 8am meet unless you work the night shift somewhere?

81 - 100 of 279 Posts