·
Registered
416 Posts
I’m coming out as well. It’s been a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was surprised to see the lambo on the lift as well especially given there's a Lamborghini dealership a mile away. Hope to catch you next time.
Sterling Motorcars sells BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, McLaren & Lamborghini. The Ferrari/Maserati dealer picked up Alfa Romeo & Lambo moved to Sterling.
Were you there when they brought the Lamborghini Urus into the shop? What a sound!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
It was a great turn out. Always looking to meet other M5 Owners in the area.

·
Registered
102 Posts
National Harbor

Dunno why I don't see it here but I posted it on the mobile web. We had a little meet up last Saturday at the National Harbor. A board member is going overseas on duty for a year. Thank you for your service buddy and hope you come back safe and settle back here in the DMV area..

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Who is up for Katie's tomorrow? If the weather stays nice I am bringing my M5 out to play on Georgetown Pike at 0 dark thirty. I will be there early at 5:30 am. As it will be a long weekend, plan on getting there before 6:20 as it will be PACKED.

Great Falls VA

Across the street from the Fire Station (if you have never been there before, it is worth a early morning drive)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just moved back to the DC area after a few years (left right after my first M5 meetup!). What's the status on meetings other than Katies?

261 - 279 of 279 Posts
About this Discussion
278 Replies
27 Participants
Ecdre
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing