·
Registered
416 Posts
I’m coming out as well. It’s been a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was surprised to see the lambo on the lift as well especially given there's a Lamborghini dealership a mile away. Hope to catch you next time.
Sterling Motorcars sells BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce, McLaren & Lamborghini. The Ferrari/Maserati dealer picked up Alfa Romeo & Lambo moved to Sterling.
Were you there when they brought the Lamborghini Urus into the shop? What a sound!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It was a great turn out. Always looking to meet other M5 Owners in the area.

·
Registered
170 Posts
National Harbor

Dunno why I don't see it here but I posted it on the mobile web. We had a little meet up last Saturday at the National Harbor. A board member is going overseas on duty for a year. Thank you for your service buddy and hope you come back safe and settle back here in the DMV area..

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Who is up for Katie's tomorrow? If the weather stays nice I am bringing my M5 out to play on Georgetown Pike at 0 dark thirty. I will be there early at 5:30 am. As it will be a long weekend, plan on getting there before 6:20 as it will be PACKED.

Great Falls VA

Across the street from the Fire Station (if you have never been there before, it is worth a early morning drive)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just moved back to the DC area after a few years (left right after my first M5 meetup!). What's the status on meetings other than Katies?

261 - 279 of 279 Posts