1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
162 Posts
WoW great find would not mind having that done to my M5 , BTW thanks for the tire pressure gauge... one question though that I forgot to ask you why you did not race the GT3 ??

Jose

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jose, the GT3 is not a dragstrip car. The GT3 is a road racing animal. The handling is unreal.
I will keep a lookout for those Wald front and rear bumpers. I think they look great.

Take care,
Juan

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Wald is a highly regarded MB tuner. Nice guys, make good stuff.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yup i checked on it too, wasnt available yet.

the front is very aggressive...i like! ill wait till V releases the rumored new front lip to compare.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dynamic Motoring thanks for the info. Any info on pricing or I guess to soon.

The other post with the pics showing the install, well it looks scary. Then again I do not let the family come in when the patient is in the OR with the bowel hanging out. Kind of the same thing. :)

M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
162 Posts
thanks for the link! The rear still doesnt look that good for me. Perhaps some custom work to eliminate the middle V-mold to make it look more cleaner would be great!
i agree with the removal of the V-mold, cuz it looks like a normal 5er thats trying too hard.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dynamic Motoring thanks for the info. Any info on pricing or I guess to soon.

The other post with the pics showing the install, well it looks scary. Then again I do not let the family come in when the patient is in the OR with the bowel hanging out. Kind of the same thing. :)

M5Ranger...Juan
Love the analogy :7:. I also asked about pricing and it wont be available to us dealers until about August, but if you remind me about that time I can find out for you.

The pics of the install isnt really the install, its the design mockup. They use a foam to make their design before its sent to make a mold.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love the analogy :7:. I also asked about pricing and it wont be available to us dealers until about August, but if you remind me about that time I can find out for you.

The pics of the install isnt really the install, its the design mockup. They use a foam to make their design before its sent to make a mold.
Ah, I see. Is it me or does it look like the bottom portion of the bumper gets cut off to accommodate the new front?

·
Registered
302 Posts
not a fan of the exhaust...and i hope it has airbags otherwise hello bottom out city...everything else looks good on the car though

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Looks like the RPI exhaust will fit like a glove.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Anyone look at the drop on the last pic from the install link!! WOW, are those 19" wheels?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Anyone look at the drop on the last pic from the install link!! WOW, are those 19" wheels?
I think the last two drop pics are photoshoped, but yes, the front kit seems like a very very low kit and with an aggressive drop, though it would look extremely sick, it would be a pain in the ***** to drive, and get ready to repaint/refiberglass the kit once you crack it over and over again!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Personaly I dont like it. I mean it looks good but I think if you raised the suspension to a relaistic hight, it would only look OK at best.

The wheels look good though.

Just MHO

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I don't care for it either. Looks too busy, like a kit car.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts