BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I am new here and I am proud to be a member in this great foroum,actuly this is my first post here and i need some help <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_1 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; mso-wrap-style: square" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\116028\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>
I just bought my M5 E60 2008 2 weeks ago it's white inside red, the car has carbon fiber rear spoiler, carbon fiber front grille and carbon fiber mirror cover.<o:p></o:p>
and I need help to buy the following :- <o:p></o:p>
-carbon fiber front lip (i am confused between the VIS and VRS one and if someone know another brand please let me know).<o:p></o:p>
-lowering springs.<o:p></o:p>
-full exhaust system (i do like the RPI and TUBE).<o:p></o:p>
I am from KSA and i hope if any vendor can give me good prices and ship overseas just send me PM.<o:p></o:p>
many thanks.<o:p></o:p>
AHMED <o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Salam Ahmed, welcome to m5board brother!

The best kit I think in my opinion is the Vorsteiner splitters! You can also get replica ones for very cheap off ebay.
I recommend Eibach springs, they settle in well and lower the car very nice!
I also recommend 12mm spacers on all 4 wheels. Makes your car look aggressive! Especially when lowered.
Exhaust....? You tube is your friend! Pick the one you like most!

I personally think you should replace all 3 sections ( secondary cats, resonator and mufflers ), so you dont have to cut your factory pipes! And you will love the high pitch sound!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Salam Ahmed (yalsamee)

thank you for your reply i saw pictures for your car in BIC it's very nice car and i like the broze color MASHALAAH.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
i tried to send you PM but i am not allowed maybe because i am new member.
actually i love the way your car looking with the lowering springs and the spacers and i want the same kit but do you know any company in MIDDLE EAST that they have those parts so i can save some time ?
and about your opinion for VRS front splitter this is what i prefer either but i want the original one i checked the web page for Vorsteiner and i notice that they have a dealer in KSA i will call him today and see what we can do.

i am thinking to paint my rims gunmetalic graye color instade of the orignal silver...i dont like the orignal silver with the white color and i am not thinking to change my wheels (at least for now) : )

many thanks.

AHMED
<o:p> </o:p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts