16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up on saturday and loving it

E39 M5 2000

Got a few things planed
Spraying the wheels not sure what colour
angel lights
black grills
Was looking at a remap anyone know much these are Evolve is only a short drive from me anyone had an experience there

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

You'll find lots of useful info on here, especially the items you've mentioned that you're thinking about, just search for each topic and you'll have weeks of good reading in front of you, especially Evolve ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looks like a pretty clean example. Welcome.

Those wheels appear to have been finished in regular silver, rather than shadow chrome, is that right? I think you should go with a darker shade of shadow chrome; really suits silver M5s (and of course LMBs:))

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is in good shape for the ages only the odd carpark mark,
spent all day sunday detailing it :)

Not sure about the wheels i know most m5 came with the shadow chrome but i have seen a couple with normal sliver.

i was thinking spraying them purple lol but more likely black would love some lm's

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks a very nice example, i'm still less than a month with mine and just get urge to take it out constantly, such a great all round car.

Enjoy !

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the Board.

Go to Evolve and speak to Sal.
Really good guy and knows his stuff.
I've never met him before though so let me know what he looks like. haha

·
Registered
832 Posts
Quick question. Are you going to do what your username implies with the M5? >=D

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hi and welcome, great looking beast there, as your just up the road you may as well shoot up the M1 and see Sal, great guy. Alpha-N is the way to go if you're gonna remap IMO, I'm getting it done on the 2nd March, LOTS of others on here have had it done and ae more than pleased with the results ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quick question. Are you going to do what your username implies with the M5? >=D
Might have a little drift in it.
I have a drift toy(Nissan ps13) in the garage for my drifting. I drive for Santa pod as a drift taxi if any have been to BMW show or any show in the last year and saw the drifting I was one of them :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Might have a little drift in it.
I have a drift toy(Nissan ps13) in the garage for my drifting. I drive for Santa pod as a drift taxi if any have been to BMW show or any show in the last year and saw the drifting I was one of them :)
That is the coolest thing to be able to say, 'i am a Drift Taxi'! Lol, i take it thats not a full time job?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts