hi Guys , Roy here
sorry for lack of replies , just been busy .
Not much to update you on , but here goes :
- should have more images and dyno figures within 2 weeks
- we have been limited to just FOUR kits at the introductory price WE HAVE ALREADY SOLD ONE ! SO THREE LEFT ONLY AT THAT PRICE ...sorry we did try for more units but demand is too high . So after the four units price will be full retail . IF YOU WANT TO GUARANTEE YOUR KIT AT INTRO PRICE WE NEED A £1000 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NOW .
- "intro"-customers will also have to participate in some kind of feedback routine with us (ie. interviewed by me & alutech), and be prepared that we might want to use pictures of your cars, customer quotes, etc. for promoting the final kit. Also please appreciate you are actually buyers of the very first kits and even though we will have run 3 test cars with the kit in hard tests for many miles with different fuels etc., there might be some minor development issues that haven't yet surfaced in our testing, thats is why this introductional cost kits exist, It's important customers understand this.
- it goes without saying we strongly recommend upgrading chassis , brakes and clutch to accomodate the power . We can quote for all this at discount to help out .
-I am sure you all know what you want , but for my 10pence worth here is the minimum upgrades we would like to see on the converted cars , I have added our suggested discounted prices against each item, all inc vat :
1. Stoptech 355mm front brake kit £1560.00
2. Spec St3 clutch kit ( ltw flywheel not included ) £525.00
3. Eibach springs £165.00
these prices apply in combination with supercharger kit sales ONLY , both the intro and retail kits.
Seems to me that by integrating an active autowerke CAIS , bigger Throttle bodies and velocity stacks , maybe even 100 cell cats etc that 650 bhp would not be too difficult to acheive .
Some of you may want to look into reinforcing the rear subframe , we can provide a link details form another M5 owner who has done this .
Hope the above is of help , as ever let me know any further questions