BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

NEW Twin Supercharger Kit. 610hp bolt on

84625 Views 250 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  CA Automotive
NEW CA E39 M5 BI - COMPRESSOR "RA" CONVERSION <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

How does a true “bolt on” 610 HP at the crank sound to you :eek: .…. Interesting…….mmmmmm Just what you’re looking for :M5launch: ……… Then this is for you.:cool2: <o:p></o:p>

Just released by CA-Automotive and offered first to you guys is the new “TWIN SUPERCHARGER KIT” for the E39 M5 <o:p></o:p>

This long anticipated kit is now a reality, and features twin Rotrex C30-74 with very discrete fitting and twin W/A intercoolers hidden in the original air boxes, All the electronics are featured with the kit and when mapped and sorted the kit gives and astounding 610hp at the crank for only 8 yes only 8hrs work. <o:p></o:p>

We will be doing this entire kit for and INTRODUCTIONAL PRICE of only £5900 + VAT + SHIPPING. This price will be for a limited number only, after that the recommend retail will be around £8500 + vat + shipping… <o:p></o:p>

We can also provide you with a suitable clutch and flywheel upgrade to go with this great kit. <o:p></o:p>

If you would be interested in purchasing one of these kits at this great introductional price. Please PM or send an email and we will happy to discuss any further questions you may have. <o:p></o:p>

Email: [email protected]<o:p></o:p>

We look forward to hearing from you <o:p></o:p>

Roy / Alex <o:p></o:p>

CA-AUTOMOTIVE LTD <o:p></o:p>
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
440 Posts
my saviour is here. i will take one where do i send the money to get this kit. i was going to wait for the ess kit but this is better. please help me as i am in need of such a kit. please contact me asap at [email protected] to order one.

emperor
:M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev:

i wanna see the look in the face of the e55 guy when i leave them in the dust.

· Registered
440 Posts
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR Alex AT CA-Automotive.

i sent you a pm about this, but did not get a reply.
i am looking forward to getting your sc kit for my beast. i have some questions regarding the kit.

what will the kit include?
what other upgrades do i need to do?
what kind of upgrades do i need to do to re-inforce the rear sub frame?
are velocity stacks a part of your kit, if not should i install them and what brand or kind?
should i replace the coils and the plugs?
i am going to install the kit myself, how long should the install take?
any other info that may need to know or upgrades that i may consider?
thank you, for your help.

emperor
:M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :viking:

· Registered
440 Posts
roy and beastpower

hello, roy as per our conversation yesterday. i would like to be one of the first buyers of your kit. i understand that i have to go thru beastpower to obtain this kit, but will i still get the intro price and in the same time as others buying directly from you?

empe

CA Automotive said:
No problem at all roger , I still have 3 kits available at intro price . Look forward to seeing you all in June .

regards

· Registered
440 Posts
my previous comment was not intended to be negative. sorry to have you take it the wrong way. i would want to buy anything that has not been tested and proved to work like our beasts. i appreciate that you guys are doing it the right way, instead of just jumping the gun.

emperor
:M5eyes: :happybirt

CA Automotive said:
one thing we wont be doing is rushing these kits out just to be first .....road testing is everything .

Just look at what happened when all those other tuners rushed out their charger kits for the E46 M3 with only a few miles testing ....all those engines transformed into scrap .......:grrrrr: why do you think ACS withdrew supercharger kits for thi scar from Uk and other terretory sale ?

On the issue of warantee , we are talking to same company that underwrites the warantee schemes for ASA infinitas ....but itis along drawn out process that is taking much longer than anticipated ...we are working on it guys

· Registered
440 Posts
:viking: :noSMG: :M5launch: :M5eyes: :flag: :happybirt :cool: cherrsagai cherrsagai cherrsagai CHEERS!

CA Automotive said:
Not at all Emp , likewise apologies if I seemed to be "snapping "....I just wanted to re iterate our intentions regarding the kit

will be back with more news asap

regards
to all

· Registered
440 Posts
cherrsagai :happybirt :15: :15: :15: kinggf

CA Automotive said:
LOL ...Jeez you just dont know when to let go eh mate ? ouich :D

If I was a clairvoyant then I could forsee all the problems ahead in any project and give you a completion date down to the second ; but I am human so sue me :3:

This kind of development takes as long as it takes , welcome to the world of serious and professional engine tuning .

We have both said our bit Jayson , so may i suggest we leave it there , agree to disagree as it were :cheers: No hard feelings

all the best

· Registered
440 Posts
ok from what i have observed so far. the AA kit and the kit from CA Auto looks to me that they the same kit. i may be wrong, but how do two companies so far away have the same design and the time line for the release of the kits. btw CA Auto is the UK distributor for AA. and why is that 4 differnet companies are working on SC kit all at the same time and with the same time frames. ouich something doesn't make sence here.
i think the M5 community is being toy'd with here. my $.02.

emperor:viking: :wroom: :noSMG:

CA Automotive said:
M5 latest note: Final mappings/adjustments for the twin/SC is booked for late oct / beginning of nov, and will be done on a "pre-production" customers car. - it will take about 1 week
- then we will start shipping out kits.

We need manufactured year/month and VIN numbers of the cars on any new orders since both software and hardware differs

· Registered
440 Posts
vf engineering and ESS tuning.

emperor

CA Automotive said:
Our european kit has nothing to do with active autowerke's kit ; they are not the same .

However they are extremely similar , which makes sense as there is only one correct way of doing things ; in addition the M5 engine and bay configurations in particular only really allow for one kind of layout/ design .

we will be selling both the AA kits and our version side by side . We suggest customers form USA , S America , Australia etc opt for the AA kit and European customers opt for this kit . That way shipping costs and software issues are optimal for each customer .

Obviously it is customers choice at the end of the day .

Hope this clears it up

Out of interest , who are the other 2 tuners that are working on this then ?

thanks

· Registered
440 Posts
Man this is taking a while.

emperor

CA Automotive said:
LATEST NEWS !!

Dynoed at 554HP DIN / 6650 rpms (581Nm / 4260 rpm) today - new intercooler worked excellent and kept us below 33 degrees intake temps for the whole session, the curves are really good - even if the max hp is a bit lower than expected (this dyno never gives any "happy magazine figures")
the "whole concept" - drivability, power, torque is excellent; we are ready now to move on to manufacturing the pre-production kits.

Video of dyno session soon !

thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.