BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone iam a new member int his forum and iam an owner of a 2005 4.8is ad mayb an m5 owner in the future i have been looking at this website for a long time now and i decided to sign up. I have some questions about the car, how do the owners of the car like it until now, and are you satisfied with the car in general, and do we have intergalous blue owners in this forum if you do please send me links with the pictures
thanks
sayegh_914:byebye:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
welcome. wait a bit and i will write you a 4.8is vs. e60 m5 comparo :7: ... if they are comparable that is (which i highly doubt, but we will see)...

alex
few cars

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome and hope i enjoy the forum.I got my M5 about a month now Silver Grey with Hartge kit.My previous car was the 2000 model M Coupe.All i can say is that when i sold my M Coupe i was very sad about it until i received my M5.Its an awesome car,"Touch is a move" with this car.Great features,handling and stability is phenominal.The grunt of the V10 motor is like music to your ears.

Hope to hear you got your M5 soon

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure the M5 will complement your 4.8 well. Fine choices in automobiles :biggrin:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for youre help

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks marwan
you know the m5 has just arrived in the dealerships and more m5's are seeen in flesh
today i saw 2 cars and iam really starting to like the car and iam hoping to trade in my x5 for an m5

·
Registered
573 Posts
sayegh_914 said:
thanks marwan
you know the m5 has just arrived in the dealerships and more m5's are seeen in flesh
today i saw 2 cars and iam really starting to like the car and iam hoping to trade in my x5 for an m5
nice, and trust me, you won't be missing your X5 :)

what color combination are you getting?

today on the way to work, i saw an Interlagos Blue M5 that drive past me, i think the owner is a member of M5board. :M5launch:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts