BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Actually im new to this Board, I'm registered since 2007 but never posted something in a Thread(maybe once or twice).

I just want to introduce myself, I'm from Switzerland and working in IT business. Not yet got a M5 E60.
Last weekend I've test driven an 08 Black M5 E60 with 8'000km on it.
Im looking forward to get the beast ASAP. It's a privat person who is selling his M5.

Hope to have a lot of fun with you guys!

Thanks & All the best :thumbsup:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing your feedback on soon to be yours beast. You are gonna love it, no doubt.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Good luck with your purchase. Look forward to hearing your impressions.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Yeah I hope i'll get the beast soon, I will call the person who is selling the M5 this week. But I need to check the warranty. He says only 6 month...but it's an 08...

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Good to see that you decided on getting a EU car and not going through the hassle of importing one from the USA.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
good luck..........don't forget Gas is EXPENSIVE.....don't want to hear ya Bitchen !!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Good to see that you decided on getting a EU car and not going through the hassle of importing one from the USA.
Yes, because I don't wont to drive this car without any warranty...

unfoundhorsepower said:
good luck..........don't forget Gas is EXPENSIVE.....don't want to hear ya Bitchen !!!
Yes I know, I calculate enough money for gas. I know it depends how I drive and how much.
I will just use it on weekends and vacances. Maybe once or twice on a weekday...
Everbody is talking about gas these...why? :D
Have just read in the Newspaper -> 108$ for one Barrel :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts