BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
i got my car clearbra'd today, as well as my bike wrapped while at the house!

last week installed supersprint race mufflers non res, and x pipe non res. not too loud but i like it

heres a few pictures

waiting to find the right HRE for me, so until then i took the wheels from my moms old 550

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Nice & shiny! Welcome aboard :cheers:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a lot guys
the wheels are EXE wheels, i used to work at axiswheels for 2 years sellin and stuff so i had a few sets at the house hangin out haha, they are 20x9 20x10.5
i got them done all black.

yea the street was redone a few years back, a few too many..

thanks again!

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice black rims! congrats!

·
Registered
350 Posts
VERY nice garage.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
looking good...welcome. Now lower the sucker!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey AAronn, I saw you driving Southbound on the 405 Yesterday a little before 3pm. Car looked good! Very Stealth. I was with my girlfriend in her car. See what happens......you become a member and you turn into a pseudo celebrity!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those wheels are awesome. Are they cheap/poor quality? I'd like a set like that....got any extra?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Does the clear bra cover the entire hood/fenders and how visible is it on a black car? If you have any pictures, could you post them? Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey AAronn, I saw you driving Southbound on the 405 Yesterday a little before 3pm. Car looked good! Very Stealth. I was with my girlfriend in her car. See what happens......you become a member and you turn into a pseudo celebrity!
haha thanks a lot

·
Registered
92 Posts
waiting to find the right HRE for me

Oh yeah:cheers:

if you'd like come on down and tour our facilities....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does the clear bra cover the entire hood/fenders and how visible is it on a black car? If you have any pictures, could you post them? Thanks.
u cant really see it when its all clean. nor when tis too dirty, its pourin rain for a few days, when it eases up i can take a pic,

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Aaron, I like the blacked-out wheels. I'm actually considering getting a new set of DPE's with glossy-black lip with matt-black centers as a side set of wheels. The blacked-out look makes the car look more aggressive and stealth-like IMO.

You should consider lowering your ride. :cheers:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Aaron, I like the blacked-out wheels. I'm actually considering getting a new set of DPE's with glossy-black lip with matt-black centers as a side set of wheels. The blacked-out look makes the car look more aggressive and stealth-like IMO.

You should consider lowering your ride. :cheers:

thanks im actually ordering hres and doing mate face with gloss lip. haha

and then lowering

thanks A lot!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts