BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I got an email anouncing a beta release of StealthOne software that has a feature that sounds genuinely useful.

It's a speed-sensitive auto-mute function. I'm guessing that means set it at, say 30MPH, and the V-1 doesn't beep (false or otherwise) until you exceed that 30MPH. Sounds great!

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
I also just saw the release. My download cable should be here this week and I'll give it a try.

Arguably, StealthOne offers the best bang for the buck modification. I'd opt for this first over a short shift kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
basil said:
...Arguably, StealthOne offers the best bang for the buck modification. I'd opt for this first over a short shift kit.
Hey basil - a while back I did a thread about ranking mods, and I put StealthOne at the top. It's my favorite too.



:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
I wish StealthOne would do something with the Lidetek units....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
mr_bock said:
I wish StealthOne would do something with the Lidetek units....
I thought the Lidatek installation is stealthy by definition. What would StealthOne add to that?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
Ridgeback_Pilot said:
I thought the Lidatek installation is stealthy by definition. What would StealthOne add to that?

Mike
Get Lidatek display info. right on the car's dash display. How about the sound warnings come out of the appropriate speaker to indicate radar direction.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top