BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it. I just couldn't resist. Finally added a stablemate for the Beast although...hmmmmm... well, let's just say the stable has to be "expanded." ouich

Took delivery only a few hours before the SuperBowl--funny that the Steelers and the Lambo share the same color [black and gold]. GO STEELERS!!!!!

I must say, this car is just amazing in appearance. The Gallardo Superleggera is just wicked in style and performance which I will test!!! It is one of only 172 in US and only 1 of 34 in Grigio Telesto (Gray). For now, she will hibernate until the weather breaks and the snow and salt are a thing of the past. Just posting a couple of pix now until I put a a link with all the others. I was like a giddy expectant dad watching the birth (ahem delivery) of this beauty. The Carbon fiber is top notch, no to mention the carbon ceramic brakes!

Check her out! Now if only Spring could get here FAST!!! :wroom: Thanks to my "A-Team" who scoped out the route to bring her home!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Beautiful & Congrats

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Very nice. It doesnt always sit that high up front though does it?

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
I'm always curious how (if?) people squeeze in/out of the driver's seat to insert/extract cars from these trailers. Is it usually winched (pushed?) in under no power and no driver?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Sweet!

So... did the 2 cars + truck weigh in on less then the maximum 10 tons allowed on that road? :blabla:

Not hard to imagine how much you look forward to spring.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Simply awesome!! Great and indeed hope it will be spring soon so you can enjoy her to the fullest. +post pics and vids when you do. :) Congrats!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations. Beautiful color. I've used Intercity in the past also and they truly are professionals.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
W0W...simply amazing, congrats !!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Well done! Between your new ride and the Steelers well-fought win, I can't imagine a better Sunday for you. Congrats!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ballsy car. That is an amazing car.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Very nice. It doesnt always sit that high up front though does it?
I think they might have raised it up....the car has a electronic lift for speed bumps and driveways. I'm pretty sure they did since they were reversing out and toward the last bit they dont want to scrap the front bottom of the car. On the rear is another story. I think it would be better lowered.

I'm always curious how (if?) people squeeze in/out of the driver's seat to insert/extract cars from these trailers. Is it usually winched (pushed?) in under no power and no driver?
Hmmm....that is a good question indeed. They probably squeeze in. Or some people actually push it out until they can get access into the door w/o nicking it up.

To the OP, congrats. She sure does seem like a lot of fun.....and I think spring might come around faster than you think. Have fun, be safe, enjoy her.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts