BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I finally did it. I just couldn't resist. Finally added a stablemate for the Beast although...hmmmmm... well, let's just say the stable has to be "expanded." ouich

Took delivery only a few hours before the SuperBowl--funny that the Steelers and the Lambo share the same color [black and gold]. GO STEELERS!!!!!

I must say, this car is just amazing in appearance. The Gallardo Superleggera is just wicked in style and performance which I will test!!! It is one of only 172 in US and only 1 of 34 in Grigio Telesto (Gray). For now, she will hibernate until the weather breaks and the snow and salt are a thing of the past. Just posting a couple of pix now until I put a a link with all the others. I was like a giddy expectant dad watching the birth (ahem delivery) of this beauty. The Carbon fiber is top notch, no to mention the carbon ceramic brakes!

Check her out! Now if only Spring could get here FAST!!! :wroom: Thanks to my "A-Team" who scoped out the route to bring her home!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Beautiful & Congrats

·
Registered
248 Posts
congrats DOCTA... can't wait to get up to Pitt in April. i need to see that thing up close. too bad you took delivery during the winter. i bet your just itching to get that thing on the road and whippin around corners

good luck

·
Registered
341 Posts
Pure beauty!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice addition you got there

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
That is siiiick! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
:happybirt congrats!!! beautiful :cheers:

·
Registered
756 Posts
simply gorgeous, congrats!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all. I agree...too bad it is winter time.. but this will only make the anticipation of Spring even better. This is probably one of the best Lambo's out there... The LP 560-4 is also a wicked ride and performance is a bit better but it holds nothing to the look of the Superleggera. Trust me, the M6 will not be ignored, but like a new romance, you have to wooo the lady ;-)

Brasco, let me know when you will be in town. Are you driving or flying? Business? Gustav, I did look over the video... always amazing to me. BTW, I know they are in HD but did you ever do them in BluRay?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I know I am just being redundant, but WOW. The lines of the Lambo are breathtaking, and the color is very close to the BMW Stratus Gray. As I think **** Jagger once said, that's a car that can "make a dead man cum!" Enjoy her.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Very nice Docta!! Congrats and best of luck...if you ignore the M6 for a while thats excusable!! Beautiful.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts