BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Looks great! I am getting my stock wheels refinished this winter and I am torn between gloss black and matte black powder coat... I will also have a blacked out grille and smoked clear corner lenses.

Registered
VERY nice! I actually love the look of black wheels on sterling. Great choice of spoke design also. Are those VMR VB3s?

What tires did you go with?

You made a good choice. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are VMR VB3 wheels and the tires are Nexen N3000 tires. I have had a few sets and al have preformed very under agressive driving conditions.

245/35/19 Front
275/30/19 Rear:M5launch:

Registered
I really love those VMR's. I feel like your car is just light enough to pull off dark wheels, but it looks great. How are those 9x10's working out?

Registered
What do you think about black center caps? yawnnnn

Attachments

Registered
I guess I will be in the minority, but I don't like it. I think sterling is the best color out there, and to me the black wheels detract from the beauty of it. I think those wheels finished in silver would be the bee's knees on your car.

Registered
Looking good. I would also like to have black wheels... But maybe oem style.

Registered
Love the look of the wheels.I think it would look wrong on my carbon black car though?

Registered
I guess I will be in the minority, but I don't like it. I think sterling is the best color out there, and to me the black wheels detract from the beauty of it. I think those wheels finished in silver would be the bee's knees on your car.
I beleive it is the other way around the black wheels contrasts with the color of the car and brings out the beauty of the car

Registered
Love the look of the wheels.I think it would look wrong on my carbon black car though?
I use to run matte black wheels on my CB and it looked really good and aggressive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.