BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Remember that to each is his own so as long as we are happy with our own property - that is the only thing that matters." - whattheheck

Thanks to James & the crew at ACG San Diego for hooking me up a set of Forgestar. Great shop, they even painted the valve caps to match the wheels and it took less than 4 weeks to build. I like the aggressive design, price and semi concave really enhance the look from an angle. More pics to come from a better camera, cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Me Likey.......:cheers:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Very nice , i like it , congrats .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice! What are the specs on those wheels?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Specs: 20x9 & 20x10.5
255/30/20 & 295/25/20

Ajax, hook me up with one of your bikini model :hihi:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would like to see some shots from the back. Also, what springs are you dropped on? Looks really clean.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Looks sick J, love it!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Specs: 20x9 & 20x10.5
255/30/20 & 295/25/20

Ajax, hook me up with one of your bikini model :hihi:
Hi Jay -- what's the weight of the wheel? That's the main thing holding me back from custom rims...

-b.

·
Premium Member
8,369 Posts
Original BMW M6 rims are 26 lbs each.

Similar to you - I wont sacrifice performance over looks so most of my upgrades either has performance value, reduction in weight or coolness factor.

My BBS RGR rims are 19 lbs each, a total of 28 lbs savings of unsprung weight to the beast.

Hi Jay -- what's the weight of the wheel? That's the main thing holding me back from custom rims...

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Original BMW M6 rims are 26 lbs each.

Similar to you - I wont sacrifice performance over looks so most of my upgrades either has performance value, reduction in weight or coolness factor.

My BBS RGR rims are 19 lbs each, a total of 28 lbs savings of unsprung weight to the beast.
Wow -- that's nice and light. How heavy were the chrome rims that you had on the car a bit earlier? (I assume they were on it when you bought it...)

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
They are 26 lbs each.
The rims on your M6 in the pictures where your car is next to Ajax's (I think some car show in Seattle) -- were OEM? I've never seen factory chrome M6 rims...

And if that's the case, I wonder what the weight is on the standard gray M6 stock rims...

-b.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts