BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the new RS6? V10 5.2L Twin turbo AWD. only real downside of this car that I can possibly think of is the weight!

Audi UK > New Cars > A6 > RS 6 Saloon

cherrsagai:M5rev:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Audis are crap.... Nothing compared to a BMW

·
Registered
106 Posts
Audis have the Bang and olufsen sounds systems, that's gotta count for something, what kind of system do we get, plus they only gave me a single disc changer

·
Registered
992 Posts
Audis have the Bang and olufsen sounds systems, that's gotta count for something, what kind of system do we get, plus they only gave me a single disc changer

Logic 7, you didn't get a 6 disc? I have a 6 disc changer in my glove box. You probably didn't your M6 mats either. I didn't get the mats but I've heard the dealers get them with the car.

·
1,764 Posts
I remember the 1985 Audi 5000, too well and no way I'd ever have anything to do with Audi ever! Audi gets the leftover engineering grads after BMW has it's pick.

The Case Against Corporate Crime

:sad2:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've had good share of my experience with audi vehicles, and they are damn good cars by all means. i've had problems with them, yes (i won't lie), but i mean all the BMW models that I have gone through, I had some electrical, start up, or tranny issues. second e46 m3 that I had ended up being a lemon! :mad:

i guess it is all matter of luck, but if i do see a new rs6 on the road pull up next to me (especially at the light), i'd be a bit scared. :)

maybe it's about time that bmw offers the x-drive option as an available feature on the M lines. and of course some type of forced induction (i.e. 335, 535)

one thing that I really hate about audi or MB with their AMG and RS models is that they all use freakin pure automatic transmission! grrrrrrr

other than that I still love the way how every M vehicles are designed! :M5rev::M5rev::M5rev::M5rev:cherrsagai

·
1,764 Posts
OK, but Audi had a safety problem that they never acknowledged properly on the 1985 Audi 5000 and people were run over and hurt badly by their vehicles with this problem. A friend of mine was hurt and disabled. Nothing will ever fix that - nothing.

:grrrrr:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, but Audi had a safety problem that they never acknowledged properly on the 1985 Audi 5000 and people were run over and hurt badly by their vehicles with this problem. A friend of mine was hurt and disabled. Nothing will ever fix that - nothing.

:grrrrr:

true, there is nothing we can do about that, and im sure your friend will definetely hate them for his entire life. but i mean i haven't seen any issues lately of such kind. maybe they just learned to sneak around the issues perhaps? cherrsagai

·
Registered
836 Posts
info linked above states Bose not B&O sound system.
how can it get 20 mpg combined city/hwy with that engine in a 2500+ kg vehicle? Audi is definitely getting better but they still don't have close to the feel of any M car. A friend has a stake in an Audi dealership. I've driven several. Nice interiors, solid feel, numb dynamics every time (except the R8)

·
Registered
155 Posts

wow! i really hope your friend got some serious cheddar off of em'...coz my legz are f'ing priceless!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts