1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice Dave. Sounds great from the outside. The fun starts at 4:22. Were you using a gopro? I have one, but only used it inside the cabin to check the sound of our cars. For those who want to see what the inside sounds like, here is a inside version of the Rpi exhaust.
m5 rpi - YouTube

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Dave. Sounds great from the outside. The fun starts at 4:22. Were you using a gopro? I have one, but only used it inside the cabin to check the sound of our cars. For those who want to see what the inside sounds like, here is a inside version of the Rpi exhaust.
m5 rpi - YouTube
Hey dude, yeah I actually used some of your pictures for the video. Yeah I only have the GoPro 1, will be upgrading soon though. I made another video of inside the cabin but the video part didn't come out well. I have to make some adjustments. I'll include it on the next video. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey dude, yeah I actually used some of your pictures for the video. Yeah I only have the GoPro 1, will be upgrading soon though. I made another video of inside the cabin but the video part didn't come out well. I have to make some adjustments. I'll include it on the next video. :)
LOL, I didn't even notice. I was having fun just enjoying watching the video. Now I got to see it again. :cool:

I will be home on wednsday so this week, I can make another video. The one I really want to make is when I go to Leaky and Bandera Tx where the real roads are here in Tx. Twisty city just like the Cali roads.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Dave, you make me want an RPi, and I don't want an RPi! Grrrrr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts