BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
CH's look hot. Not feeling the vinyl roof.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but if you like it, then I like that you like it.............
I'm with Achtung. I looked at a lot of pictures of imola red M5's and don't personally like the look of black rims on her. I'm planning to have my new rims on in a few months; the beast she is currently sleeping (though I woke her up for some spirited exercise yesterday since it was cool and dry). Anyhow, after a lot of "digital fitments" I selected painted silver m-par's. I'll post actial pics once I have 'em on.

But if you're into it, bravo! :noSMG:

-crds

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is it just me or do your front grilles also bulge a lot more than OEM? They look very plump.... is that just the way they are on the ViS hood?

Yes they do buldge out more they are the ones that came with the hood. Have the oem ones but haven't had a chance to put them
On. Will get more pictures for you guys

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is it just me or do your front grilles also bulge a lot more than OEM? They look very plump.... is that just the way they are on the ViS hood?

Yes they do buldge out more they are the ones that came with the hood. Have the oem ones but haven't had a chance to put them
On. I paid 175 For getting the roof wrapped in glosss black vinyl. Looks very good and could be removed of you don't like it. Will get more pictures for you guys

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Love it bro! Well done. Love the red lettering on the BBS as well. Best wheels ever? ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts