@flacoramos, since no one answered your concern:
- Thoroughly clean fluid reservoir and its immediate surroundings
- Check and correct fill level
Note: The fill level can come to rest above the ”MAX” mark when the engine is at normal operating temperature. This is dictated by the design in that the marking on the dipstick is referred to a fluid temperature of 20 °C. With the engine at normal operating temperature (approx. 50-60 °C fluid temperature) adjust a fill height 10 mm above the ”MAX” mark. Do not under any circumstances draw off the fluid to the ”MAX” mark when the engine is at normal operating temperature.
- Start engine.
- Turn steering wheel left and right twice in each case up to full lock; if necessary, top up hydraulic fluid (e.g. if hydraulic system is completely drained)
- Move steering wheel to straight-ahead position and turn off engine
- Check and correct fill level with engine stopped
- Check hydraulic system for leaks