BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unedited, took em with a buddies camera. just a really good spot :)

so just a little background, bought the M5 a few days before thanksgiving..

so far a few things added to it:

Avant Garde matte black wheels with Nitto's wrapped
black side and front grills
TopSpeed exhaust

Enjoy! if anyone wants to edit a few to make it look good feel free..i have two pics i would like to combine to look cool, but im no bueno with photochopping

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking "BEASTLY" :thumbsup::M5launch:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks yall! I'm definitely no good with a camera but wanted to get some pics with the new wheels on. just need to get some spacers for the front to make it look a little more flush

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nice murdered out look. Funny I saw a C63 the other day with a plate like yours, it read LOL M3, thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Beautiful car! If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase those wheels and how much $ were they? I'm liking..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
honestly..i know it sounds a little cheap..but i got the wheels off ebay. i did some research and the avant garde wheels are pretty popular with bmw/mercedes, etc. the guy is eurowheels or something. wheel set was a little over 1,000 but not bad for a set of 20's. and the tires i got for a decent price from an autocross buddy i used to race against. so all in all it was about 1,450 bucks for rims and a set of nitto's all around :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
honestly..i know it sounds a little cheap..but i got the wheels off ebay. i did some research and the avant garde wheels are pretty popular with bmw/mercedes, etc. the guy is eurowheels or something. wheel set was a little over 1,000 but not bad for a set of 20's. and the tires i got for a decent price from an autocross buddy i used to race against. so all in all it was about 1,450 bucks for rims and a set of nitto's all around :)
No it doesn't sound cheap at all. It's actually very smart of you to get all of it at such a great price. Good for you. Thank you for the info. Love what you have done with the car so far.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dude what are you talking about? Sound cheap? Dude that was the smartest thing to do. Who wouldnt want to get a deal?

The car looks awesome too lol.....How did you paint the "M" badge black?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts