BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unedited, took em with a buddies camera. just a really good spot :)

so just a little background, bought the M5 a few days before thanksgiving..

so far a few things added to it:

Avant Garde matte black wheels with Nitto's wrapped
black side and front grills
TopSpeed exhaust

Enjoy! if anyone wants to edit a few to make it look good feel free..i have two pics i would like to combine to look cool, but im no bueno with photochopping

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking "BEASTLY" :thumbsup::M5launch:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks yall! I'm definitely no good with a camera but wanted to get some pics with the new wheels on. just need to get some spacers for the front to make it look a little more flush

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nice murdered out look. Funny I saw a C63 the other day with a plate like yours, it read LOL M3, thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Beautiful car! If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase those wheels and how much $ were they? I'm liking..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
honestly..i know it sounds a little cheap..but i got the wheels off ebay. i did some research and the avant garde wheels are pretty popular with bmw/mercedes, etc. the guy is eurowheels or something. wheel set was a little over 1,000 but not bad for a set of 20's. and the tires i got for a decent price from an autocross buddy i used to race against. so all in all it was about 1,450 bucks for rims and a set of nitto's all around :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
honestly..i know it sounds a little cheap..but i got the wheels off ebay. i did some research and the avant garde wheels are pretty popular with bmw/mercedes, etc. the guy is eurowheels or something. wheel set was a little over 1,000 but not bad for a set of 20's. and the tires i got for a decent price from an autocross buddy i used to race against. so all in all it was about 1,450 bucks for rims and a set of nitto's all around :)
No it doesn't sound cheap at all. It's actually very smart of you to get all of it at such a great price. Good for you. Thank you for the info. Love what you have done with the car so far.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Love the whole "Murdered Out" combo!

Your plate is hilarious, although I've seen that before but its classic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice look.
Speaking of plates. This has to be one of my personal favorites.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Very nice look.
Speaking of plates. This has to be one of my personal favorites.
That Superleggera must have or must be TT?

If not, hat plate is pointless.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah..a little story from my adventures today:

Okay, so had an emblem of mine on the M5 coming off..a temporary solution to the emblem coming off was a little superglue..i made sure to get the gel kind that "doesn't run"..well it did..and a little line of it was on my hood next to the emblem :(

i know, stupid idea to use superglue anywhere near an M5, but i tried to work with what i got. anyways, tried to clean it up with some papertowel and it immediately adhered, of course.

anyways, i was really ******* upset, i was thinking about wetsanding or talking to a paint and body place about what to do..well i did a little research online and found out that the magic eraser will remove that. i laughed, but decided hell why the **** now, multiple people responded saying it had worked.

Bought one tonight, and EUREKA! it worked like a charm..few swipes and it came right off, waxed the spot and its super smooth. did a great job

i know it sounds a little odd, but it really is pretty awesome of a tool for issues like this. im curious to try it next time im trying to debadge a car to see how it takes that adhesive off. figured i'd spread the word! :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very nice pictures from Dallas! I like it a lot! I live in Trophy Club, work in Lewisville. I bought my M5 a year ago and have seen a few M5's since then, but I don't think I have seen yours yet.

I like the photos, maybe I will see you around sometime at C&C or something.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Think your car looks awesome!

I suggest adding 10mm spacers in the front!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts