BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very nice, but that front spoiler never really did much for me.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Clean ride....nice drop!
what kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
814 Posts
hi

Hey Ryan...
great looking car....
I just picked my new M6 up from FieldsBMW a couple days ago... Debra was the sales person... didn't like her much.. doesn't seem like she knows the car that well... anyway... take care..
Max

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are EXE wheels. Made by AXIS. If your not familiar AXIS are big in the import world and EXE are a new luxury line they launched. Changing them for some 21" custom forgiato's. thanks

Clean ride....nice drop!
what kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really??
thats not good. How so? She was good with me.

Hey Ryan...
great looking car....
I just picked my new M6 up from FieldsBMW a couple days ago... Debra was the sales person... didn't like her much.. doesn't seem like she knows the car that well... anyway... take care..
Max

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thanks everyone for there thoughts. I have new wheels coming.
Forgiato Martellato's in 21". They are being custom made for me. 21x9 and 21x11s. Like the picture but mine will be color matched to Apline White where its black. So basically white lip and satin silver spokes.

Thoughts??

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have the same wheels on my car...mine are black lip and white and black spokes
thanks everyone for there thoughts. I have new wheels coming.
Forgiato Martellato's in 21". They are being custom made for me. 21x9 and 21x11s. Like the picture but mine will be color matched to Apline White where its black. So basically white lip and satin silver spokes.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks really good buddy. i have H&Rs so i think i will stick with 21s. do you have any close ups of your rims? i like the white edge on your lip.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hold on give me a sec

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks really good buddy. i have H&Rs so i think i will stick with 21s. do you have any close ups of your rims? i like the white edge on your lip.
here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks man. Very nice. I think mine will look cool. Gonna be pretty much the opposite of yours.
please post pics!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts