BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Having sold my M3 Evo a week or so ago, trawled through this (excellent) forum and various buyers' guides, and viewed/driven a few M5s (friend of mine has a 2002 in Carbon Black) I bought this on Saturday.

It truly is a lovely beast, and in great condition, thanks to Danny (Echo39) who maintained it fastidiously. Drove 300 miles or so over the weekend feeling thoroughly happy with things - long may it continue!

Anyway, I should now be spending time on here doing some posting (rather than lurking/researching) so thought I should say "hello" :biggrin:

Neal

·
Registered
595 Posts
Welcome.Looks a nice car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I LOVE the color. I have carbon black, but prefer blue. In the right light, my car is blue, but not blue enough.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Nice car, welcome to Beast ownership!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Hi guys

Having sold my M3 Evo a week or so ago, trawled through this (excellent) forum and various buyers' guides, and viewed/driven a few M5s (friend of mine has a 2002 in Carbon Black) I bought this on Saturday.

It truly is a lovely beast, and in great condition, thanks to Danny (Echo39) who maintained it fastidiously. Drove 300 miles or so over the weekend feeling thoroughly happy with things - long may it continue!

Anyway, I should now be spending time on here doing some posting (rather than lurking/researching) so thought I should say "hello" :biggrin:

Neal
Welcome Neal! You made a good choice :flag:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Congrats!

Boo! M3 AND a M5 is the way to go. Especially the Evo! mmmmmm

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys - loving the car so far.

@ Edgy - can't justify two M-cars I'm afraid, nor do I have the space to put both on my drive! M5 and a 306 GTI-6 hack/track car are the limit.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Didn't realise it was the NealH from the Coop forum :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A small world indeed Bob - clearly cheap pointy turbocharged Italian fwd coupes are ideal training for an M5 :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts