BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I picked up a 2000 Carbon Black M5 a few months ago. 31,000 miles on it, bone stock. Here are some quick pics taken with my cell phone:

oh yea, i WTB a B&B triflo exhaust if anybody happens to be selling one :)

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Ahh how I miss the black dials!

Welcome to the board, man. Fine looking car you got there :)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Welcome [email protected] Diny......am I right in thinking black dials prefacelift and grey on facelifted models...or is this an aftermarket thing !!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome. Looks clean. Man, a 00 with extremely low mile, great find. Enjoy the :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, as no doubt you are:cheers:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Welcome [email protected] Diny......am I right in thinking black dials prefacelift and grey on facelifted models...or is this an aftermarket thing !!

I'm willing to bet that you're right. I'm not sure, though. My car (also a MY2000) had the black dials but then the dealer changed the entire cluster (burned pixels) and now I have gray dials.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Answer!!

'99 (Europe) and '00 (everywhere) came with black dials. '01 - '03 = grey dials.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the board. Awesome ride. It will now be very difficult to drive anything else. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
'99 (Europe) and '00 (everywhere) came with black dials. '01 - '03 = grey dials.
Cheers DRM ....my car is an 01 plate and has the grey dials but when I test drove an earlier M I'm sure that it had grey too.may have been swapped though....I like the look of both

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome!!! Great ride

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm new too, welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts